8:31 pm The Cavaliers

8:48 pm The Cadets

9:05 pm Carolina Crown

9:22 pm Blue Devils

9:37 pm Blue Devils and SCV to perform with Music Campers for Finale

9:45 pm Awards Ceremony

Thanks, Brian! I needed that!

Ron Gunn

Does that mean you're gonna smell like Deep Woods Off, sweat and Hawaiian Tropic???? :tongue:

Ah...memories...LOL

LMAO, in La Crosse the stadium sits about 1/4 mile from a 300+ acre marsh, mosquito repellent is HIGHLY recommended to anyone attending this show! I actually have some military grade lotion that I use, makes my skin burn for an hour but it could ward off a pterodactyl!

I am driving up from Kansas and will be staying at the Radisson. It should be a great day of drum corps! :tongue:

LMAO, in La Crosse the stadium sits about 1/4 mile from a 300+ acre marsh, mosquito repellent is HIGHLY recommended to anyone attending this show! I actually have some military grade lotion that I use, makes my skin burn for an hour but it could ward off a pterodactyl!

Super premium seat holders have the added benefit of having the mosquitos distracted by the standard seat holders on the fringes. :tongue:

But seriously, during the few days I was there in June, I don't recall any mosquitos. It's still probably prudent to bring some repellant in your bag... you never know when there might be flying reptiles attracted to the lights! :tongue:

Edited by sdstar

Super premium seat holders have the added benefit of having the mosquitos distracted by the standard seat holders on the fringes. :tongue:

But seriously, during the few days I was there in June, I don't recall any mosquitos. It's still probably prudent to bring some repellant in your bag... you never know when there might be flying reptiles attracted to the lights! :tongue:

They're out in full force now! Now that it's getting a little more humid they come out to feast about 8:00 or so.

Scores, etc. aside, this is going to be an AWESOME venue for a show!

As a college marching band member, the Minnesota band has their entire rehearsal and administrative building INSIDE the stadium! Sick nasty.

Edited by jts5032

Scores, etc. aside, this is going to be an AWESOME venue for a show site!

As a college marching band member, the Minnesota band has their entire rehearsal and administrative building INSIDE the stadium! Sick nasty.

Yeah, i remember seeing a video about that... absolutely awesome.