Drums Along the Monon

I'm also curious to see Phantom's treatment of The New Moon in the Old Moon's Arms, a piece I first heard when it was performed by a rival marching band.

If that's who I think it is, I can imagine you're still a tad bitter about that. :rolleyes:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say hi to the Indiana branch of the Tye family while you're there. The grands go to Carmel HS ... see you in Minneapolis on Saturday! Go Blue Stars!

Ma

Looks like God is a drum corps fan. :rolleyes:

Not in Naperville, Ill. That show has been cancelled due to weather for 3 years in a row now! :tongue:

Anyways to all that are there...Enjoy Pioneer...great music...new uniforms...and watch for a nice surprise at the end!!

Good luck to all corps...have great show!!

Not in Naperville, Ill. That show has been cancelled due to weather for 3 years in a row now! :tongue:

It appears more likely then that god just isnt a naperville fan. :rolleyes:

Please please please don't let this show get rained out. Because of the Naperville rainout this will be Pio's first show in over a week. Can't wait to see what people think of the changes they've made.