Omaha Brouhaha

It does not lessen the exitement at all. Do I really think the spread will increase? No, but I get a little tired of the BD hate so I would get a little pleasure if the spread increased slightly because I know the heartache it would cause so many people on DCP.

Well that's awfully swell of you.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It does not lessen the exitement at all. Do I really think the spread will increase? No, but I get a little tired of the BD hate so I would get a little pleasure if the spread increased slightly because I know the heartache it would cause so many people on DCP.

If you were tired of the BD hate, wouldn't you want the spread to DEcrease? :thumbup::tongue:

I feel like a lot of other people BD got a huge gift from that slate of judges the last time that BD and Tha Cadet's

got together which was the first time they met competively this year I hope that this slate of judges reallize their

peer's mistakes and correct those mistakes . Don't get me wrong The Blue Devil's have a great corps this year and maybe are slightly better in some captions than The Cadet's but not by 3 plus points no way . The Cadet's are amazing

this to say the least , so let's see whats going to happen tonight ! Good luck to all corps ! Smitty

So you posted the opposite of what you think in order to agitate people? Isn't there a word for that? :thumbup:

Pulling for BD to increase the spread over Cadets to at least 3 points. Go BD #14

Now that is really wishful thinking :)

Irving

Fan of the Arts

I think that everyone who were saying The Green Team was:

1) Looking at 6th to 8th place

2) having issues due to staff turnover

3) not loud enough

4) too dirty

5) presenting a disjointed show

will be eating their words after tonight and Saturday.

Obviously because of my drum corps roots, I will sitting back and :thumbup: ing

Edited by dc oldtimer

I think that everyone who were saying The Green Team was:

1) Looking at 6th to 8th place

2) having issues due to staff turnover

3) not loud enough

4) too dirty

5) presenting a disjointed show

will be eating their words after tonight and Saturday.

Obviously because of my drum corps roots, I will sitting back and :thumbup: ing

did they change alot since Kzoo?

I hope something ridiculous happens and Colts win. :thumbup:

In all seriousness, though, I think SCV has a shot at taking down Cavies tonight.

There isn't a lot of BD hate. There is just not enough people on this forum who root for BD. I for one don't love or hate BD. I have respect for them.