ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

After seeing all of the Top 5 shows a number of times this year, I've come to realize that I'd rather watch this Vanguard show than all but two of the shows that are outscoring it.

Oops - nvm

Edited by nero14

After seeing all of the Top 5 shows a number of times this year, I've come to realize that I'd rather watch this Vanguard show than all but two of the shows that are outscoring it.

You can't say that...those are G7 corps...everyone comes to see them....

To be kind I will say, I loved Copeland, best DCI show I've seen in 20 years...I hate this....

*Copland*

Sorry that has always bothered me.

If Crown doesn't get 6th in drums the drum judge has no balls. Demand should not be rewarded if it isn't clean, period.

To be kind I will say, I loved Copeland, best DCI show I've seen in 20 years...I hate this....

That's fair.

I think it's easier to appreciate this show and their sound if you are pretty familiar with Bartok's pieces. The baris are killing it out there, and the overall brass sound is very orchestral during the big hits. I dig it.

After reading your post more than 5 times in the last minute I'v come to realize that I haven't got the foggiest idea of what you're trying to say.

Do you mean you like two other corps better than this one?

Couldn't you have just said "This show should be in third"?