ExSIGHTment of Sound Houston Shows

Glassmen are more exciting than Crown. Hornline is loud, that is it. Drumline a bag. Bluecoats should be owning this corps.

Wow! I couldn't disagree more about Glassmen! I fell asleep tonight watching them. Literally! I woke up and Glassmen were walking off the field!

Brass line is elbow to elbow for most of the show when playing.... total lack of field coverage. Crown will have no trouble beating them by finals if not tonight.

Because everybody knows field coverage is the most important factor in any show...

:unsure:

Loved the Bluecoats' show the first time I saw in weeks ago....still love it, however I kind of feel like the designers have painted themselves into a corner. There doesn't seem to be that much room to grow (other than getting cleaner). Every little cool effect happens the same way every time.

It becomes a bit...methodical, rather than exciting and fresh. 2:07 - Ripple Effect, 2:45 - Dance Segment, 3:20 - Follow the Leader...(not the real times, but you may or may not get my point). I just feel like the show in confining...

that is all...

Cali.

Because everybody knows field coverage is the most important factor in any show...

It does speak to the demand of the show

No but it is does matter when it comes to demand.

I'm sorry but high pitched "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" is not an acceptable cheer. I know I've said this somewhere before. You are watching drum corps, not being murdered. Listening to death shreeks during applause makes me want to bang my head on a wall.