Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

Yes I know its a week away but, I am so excited for the shows! Sadly I can only attend one show this year (I picked the Friday show for the cavies of course) but if anyone has any idea where these great corps are practicing at that would be amazing to know! So... anyone in Texas going to these awesome shows?

This is what I have for housing so far. Keep in mind that the Cavies will be doing a Live Learning Event at the Berry Center at 2:30pm on Friday (free if you have a ticket to the show). My guess is they will rehearse at Morton Ranch HS in the morning. Also, if you live in Austin they will be rehearsing at Dragon Stadium in Round Rock on Saturday and Sunday before the San Antonio show Sunday evening.

If anyone has housing information for any of the other corps, please post. I will update.

Thursday, July 22nd

Santa Clara Vanguard - Taylor HS, Katy

Bluecoats - Brenham HS, Brenham

Carolina Crown - Morton Ranch HS, Katy

Blue Stars - The Woodlands College Park HS, The Woodlands

Troopers - Magnolia HS, Magnolia

Glassmen - Mayde Creek HS, Katy

The Academy

Spirit - Seven Lakes HS, Katy

Mandarins - Bammel MS / Westfield HS, Houston

Pacific Crest - Bellville HS, Bellville

Cascades - Claughton Middle School, Houston

Friday, July 23rd

The Cadets - Taylor HS, Katy

Blue Devils - Seven Lakes HS, Katy

The Cavaliers - Morton Ranch HS, Katy / The Berry Center, Cypress

Phantom Regiment - Mayde Creek HS, Katy

Boston Crusaders - Brenham HS, Brenham

Blue Knights - Dekaney HS, Houston

Madison Scouts - The Woodlands College Park HS, The Woodlands

Colts - Alvin HS, Alvin

Crossmen - Claughton Middle School, Houston

Pioneer

Teal Sound - Bellville HS, Bellville

Edited by LHBTrombone

Troopers are at Magnolia HS, 1488 FM 1488 in Magnolia, TX

Hope everyone enjoys these shows - I lived in Houston during almost all the years that I marched.

I attended, among others, the very first ExSIGHTment of Sound in 1981 at Rice stadium and marched in one in 1985.

Enjoy!

I'll be watching the Thursday show on the fan network but I'll be there for Friday! Got to see the Scouts and Crossmen in person! I'll really miss seeing SCV, Blooooo and Troopers live on Thursday but I don't really care about the rest. It's over 50 miles there and back for me even though I live in this armpit of a city so I don't really feel like making the trip twice.

However if I change my mind does anyone know of a decent hotel that's really close to the Berry Center?

I'll be watching the Thursday show on the fan network but I'll be there for Friday! Got to see the Scouts and Crossmen in person! I'll really miss seeing SCV, Blooooo and Troopers live on Thursday but I don't really care about the rest. It's over 50 miles there and back for me even though I live in this armpit of a city so I don't really feel like making the trip twice.

However if I change my mind does anyone know of a decent hotel that's really close to the Berry Center?

I am in the same boat as you! I am driving down from Huntsville grand total of at least 150 miles. Maybe we'll run into each other at the show! I lived in Houston all my life however... but I am sure that is at least a motel 6 near the stadium since its right around 1960.

I am in the same boat as you! I am driving down from Huntsville grand total of at least 150 miles. Maybe we'll run into each other at the show! I lived in Houston all my life however... but I am sure that is at least a motel 6 near the stadium since its right around 1960.

I know there must be a decent place to stay but in this city it's hit and miss. One minute you are in a good area - the next you might get stabbed by many of the stupid gang bangers that have infested the area. I really HATE Houston!

Edited by SFZFAN

I know there must be a decent place to stay but in this city it's hit and miss. One minute you are in a good area - the next you might get stabbed by many of the stupid gang bangers that have infested the area. I really HATE Houston!

Well I was raised there trust me I know!! Lots of great music programs there however... but cypress is no ware near as bad. It can get bad but usually things are alright there. You just have to find a good place to stay. I recommend to NOT stay at a motel 6 or anything like that kinda place. Thats if you choose to stay.