The only other thing in South Dakota

At least we're not on Pacific or Mtn time any more. Yeeeeeesh there were some late nights!

You've got that right. Staying up after the shows to talk to my daughter when she's still on an adrenaline high. . . worth every second, but paying for it the next morning is not fun. ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking forward to the show but I had an extremely bad day at work, the new Iphone software screwed up my Iphone 4, and I twisted my ankle pretty badly. I'll check schores tomorrow. I'm going to bed. :tongue:

Just curious - how was performance order determined? Organizer's decision? Drawn straws? Previous record at the venue?

Anybody know? Anybody? .............. Anybody?

Finally got something, I guess

ColtsBR Good show tonight @TheColts! Still not sold on the Voice-over stuff, however. #redteam #colts #dci #drumcorps 3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

But according to the schedule, they should have been done long ago. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

Do you have a link to the page?

I am interested... Just no live updates at this show... either not a lot of people at the show or not many know of dcp.

Has the internet made it to sioux falls?

:tongue:

So... I hope scores are announced soon... I hope everyone performs well tonight!

Not soon. Cavs are last at 10:47 EST, so it'll be at least another 80-90 minutes. Hope they all break 90!!

I was looking forward to the show but I had an extremely bad day at work, the new Iphone software screwed up my Iphone 4, and I twisted my ankle pretty badly. I'll check schores tomorrow. I'm going to bed. :tongue:

Sorry to see that. I hope tomorrow is a better day for ya!

Has the internet made it to sioux falls?

:tongue:

I can attest that it has. It helped keep me away from drum corps for my last 3 eligible years. :tongue:

Do you have a link to the page?

http://twitter.com/CorpsScores/dci-7-15-sioux-falls-sd

But it's lousy. Here's the latest post:

TheColts Ready to go in Sioux Falls http://yfrog.com/2p47497668j

That was 4 minutes ago. they should have been OFF the field an hour ago.