The only other thing in South Dakota

I can attest that it has. It helped keep me away from drum corps for my last 3 eligible years. :tongue:

Side note: Gotta agree with whoever commented on the Fallout 3 avatar though... great game! (used to have the vault boy as my avatar as well)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not soon. Cavs are last at 10:47 EST, so it'll be at least another 80-90 minutes. Hope they all break 90!!

From the Cadets' website ... shows them performing at 9:20pm cst and playing encore @ 10pm cst

From the Cadets' website ... shows them performing at 9:20pm cst and playing encore @ 10pm cst

Yay, but booo. That means my daughter will be calling even later than usual. Sigh. Guess I don't need sleep. :tongue:

Since they go on before BD but do the encore, I wonder if they'll stick around in the stadium and watch their show. Might be an interesting call.

Edited by Shamu89

You know I can't help but wonder... How many people are at this show? I find myself wondering that a lot when I am on DCP.

There are 3 good sized high schools there, and at least 2 of them have pretty competitve marching band programs. So there should be a lot of high school kids there.

Edited by gimpy

Another fantastic tweet:

ColtsBR Souvies... So bored... 5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Insightful, dramatic, informative. What more could we ask for???

</sarcasm>

Yeah,I would love to know how many are there at the show. Must not be any DCP people there or maybe there is no cell coverage there to update us.

Just curious - how was performance order determined? Organizer's decision? Drawn straws? Previous record at the venue?

Anybody know? Anybody? .............. Anybody?

I'm curious about that one myself. Are they trying to prevent slotting? Is it drawn straws?

I'm curious about that one myself. Are they trying to prevent slotting? Is it drawn straws?

The only corps performing in the wrong spot, by scoring slots, is BD. Maybe they requested to go earlier so they could get on the road quicker. Just speculating - no actual information.

:tongue:

Another fantastic tweet:

ColtsBR Souvies... So bored... 5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Insightful, dramatic, informative. What more could we ask for???

</sarcasm>

:tongue::worthy:

True dat! Keep up the great updates of what is going on!