OLD SCHOOL CHALLENGE!

It's also interesting to note that these two directors were the only ones who voted against that "WW's allowed in preshow" rule that caused a bunch of ruckus during the past off season. :tongue:

All the more reason to donate. I figure if the G7 can band together, the non G7 need to as well to support one another and display a sense of comraderie and rivalry that doesn't have to be "us against them" in the most literal of definition.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For many years, Madison had 100 more members than BAC. Anyone remember the two corps performing together in '89? Lots more of them!

We don't gava, and we need to show it. I'm delivering a knockout. Who's next?

What a great idea. Sounds like a Woodall?

I am sure they are happy with that $7.00 donation. :tongue:

Add a zero girly girl and you're in the ballpark! :tongue:

Add a zero girly girl and you're in the ballpark! :tongue:

K, let's back up and ask the important question....what the heck kind of scotch are you drinking? I'm a Dewars White Label fan, and I'm always looking for a better (blended) scotch.

K, let's back up and ask the important question....what the heck kind of scotch are you drinking? I'm a Dewars White Label fan, and I'm always looking for a better (blended) scotch.

http://www.missionliquor.com/Store/Qstore/...1.6+Proof+750ml

Talisker 1996 Double Matured Distillers Edition 91.6 Proof - Something I discovered in Scotland 2 years ago and I really like it. I know you can pay hundreds for a good bottle of Scotch but this is the best I've tasted under $100.00 a bottle... Try it sometime, it's great stuff! (and just to clarify I decided to get a bottle anyway after donating to the Scouts cause Specs only had one bottle left!) EDIT: This is single malt so if you prefer blended it might not be for you!

Edited by SFZFAN

http://www.missionliquor.com/Store/Qstore/...1.6+Proof+750ml

Talisker 1996 Double Matured Distillers Edition 91.6 Proof - Something I discovered in Scotland 2 years ago and I really like it. I know you can pay hundreds for a good bottle of Scotch but this is the best I've tasted under $100.00 a bottle... Try it sometime, it's great stuff! (and just to clarify I decided to get a bottle anyway after donating to the Scouts cause Specs only had one bottle left!) EDIT: This is single malt so if you prefer blended it might not be for you!

I'm donating all the loose change I've been saving for the past 6 months. Its an easy thing and is usually over $100. Anyone else saving any change to donate to either of these corps? Go BAC and Madison. What a great idea this challenge is.

bumpadee bump bump

bumpadee bump bump

look at THE RIGHT HOOK!!!

bump