Wichita Watering Hole

I am very interested in seeing how Blue Stars do. After all the posted scores over the last few days, I wonder if they will stay above Boston Crusaders and Blue Knights. BK seems like they are surging.

Also, I saw Blooooooo last night in West Des Moines (boy am I tired today - live in MN) and they blooooo me away! I wish I could have seen Carolina Crown in MN but of course it was tornadoed out. After seeing the spread from LaCrosse, I wonder if CC will pull further away or if Blooo will close that gap?

Each year I see a show that says "this show is worthy of a championship" to me. This is of course only my personal opinion, but I base it off my gut, which isn't always right, but but in 05 it was Cadets for sure. In 06 it was definitely Cavaliers and PR. In 07 it was Blue Devils no contest, in 08 it was PR no contest and in 09 it was CC and SCV. Each of those shows had the je ne sais quois that I look for. This of course is meaningless to the final results as you can see, but to me, those shows were worthy of a championship in my opinion. This year it really feels like it could be Bluecoats year. If anything, I really believe they could medal, which would be huge. When I saw that show last night, it really had that same feel of all those other shows I mentioned.

87.8 - 88.3 score range

G

I think

Crown 89.15

Bluecoats 88.7

Blue Stars 83.9

Glassmen 80.5

Troopers 78.3

Spirit 76.00

Goooooooooo Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

SHOCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!

(some wichita humor)

Edited by blueorginal

I watched Bluecoats' show on the fan network last night and I have to admit, there are some parts of their show with which I am absolutely IN LOVE! Crown may have the hornline, but IMO, Bluecoats has the GE. I can't wait to see this show live. Sorry Crownies but I'm rooting for Bluecoats tonight. :worthy:

Each year I see a show that says "this show is worthy of a championship" to me. This is of course only my personal opinion, but I base it off my gut, which isn't always right, but but in 05 it was Cadets for sure. In 06 it was definitely Cavaliers and PR. In 07 it was Blue Devils no contest, in 08 it was PR no contest and in 09 it was CC and SCV. Each of those shows had the je ne sais quois that I look for. This of course is meaningless to the final results as you can see, but to me, those shows were worthy of a championship in my opinion. This year it really feels like it could be Bluecoats year....

that's what I'm talkin' 'bout

I watched Bluecoats' show on the fan network last night and I have to admit, there are some parts of their show with which I am absolutely IN LOVE! Crown may have the hornline, but IMO, Bluecoats has the GE. I can't wait to see this show live. Sorry Crownies but I'm rooting for Bluecoats tonight. :worthy:

He is in love, so of course they have to win...