Sun Devils Jamestown, NY Travel Thread

According to Google maps we are about 1 inch away from Pennsylvania. Suprisingly the humidity is STILL with us! Not as bad, but still here.

Good times. Updates later. And check Twitter. We have been posting pics there.

Yall are making great time.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall are making great time.

They sure are. Gunna have to go from "Yall" to "YINZERS" (n'at) in about a quarter inch. Just sayin...

Jamestown, NY 1:30p 86 deg

Feels Like: 93 °F

Barometer: 29.91 in and falling

Humidity: 66 %

Visibility: 10 mi

Dewpoint: 73 °F

rain-cloud.gif

we have our best anti-rain gods working on it

tribal-dance.gif

North Port, Fl 78 deg ( in the middle of TS Bonnie - NBD ha ha )

Feels Like: 84 °F

Barometer: 30.04 in and falling

Humidity: 93 %

Visibility: 5 mi

Dewpoint: 76 °F

hurricane.gif

( and for another comparison)

Orlando 91 deg ( a cool day for Orlando )

Feels Like: 100 °F

Barometer: 30.05 in and falling

Humidity: 55 %

Visibility: 10 mi

Dewpoint: 73 °F

boiling-hot.gif

Good ole Pokey! On top of it like a dog on a....oh never mind!

we (Up north of Jamestown) had heavy rain this morning which was followed by hot temperatures which made it feel like a sauna (still does)... when you get out of the car... your glasses fog up... so I don't think they will feel much relief tomorrow. scattered t storms... hopefully they'll be out of the system by tomorrow but summer heat and humidity should continue.

Not sure what your plans are for lunch/dinner/etc. but once you get off I-79 and on to I-90 east ther are a number of fast food restaurants at the next exit (RT. 19 Peach St.) about 2 miles from I-79. If you go north on RT 19 within a mile or less.......Quaker Steak & Lube, Steak & Shake, TGIF, on the east side.......Ye Old Country Buffet, Craker Barrel, Burger King, Mickey D's, and more on the west side. Just sayin.........

Edited by melligene

we (Up north of Jamestown) had heavy rain this morning which was followed by hot temperatures which made it feel like a sauna (still does)... when you get out of the car... your glasses fog up... so I don't think they will feel much relief tomorrow. scattered t storms... hopefully they'll be out of the system by tomorrow but summer heat and humidity should continue.

It felt like that in Jamestown and we had the rain too. About to storm again now. It was up to 92 here at my parents in Jamestown and who knows with the humidity.

Been raining off and on here and humid as hell. My sister was just complaining about the humidity up there in Tonawanda. The show will be amaziing up there, Say hello to my Jamestown friends okay?

I heard on FB that they made it to Jamestown!!! YEAH, GO SUN DEV'S!!!!