What beer goes best with drum corps?

To the person asking about Beer at the Georgia dome.

I cannot remember if they had beer or was it over priced.

Regardless I went across to the street to the CNN center. There is a huge food court there and a couple of restaurants that sell beer and it was typically priced for bar beer.

That was me that asked.

I wound up looking up the prices on the website. $7.50 for a cup of good beer? No thanks! I may just go to the CNN Center to get what I need...or maybe I'll just drink whatever I had planned on drinking before I go (pre-gaming a regional? Ha!).

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fat, drunk & stupid is no way to go through life, son." <$1 to Dean Wormer - Animal House>

Then Flounder puked on the Dean..... <not shown but talked about later>

PBR at a Skynyrd concert????

Where's melligene??? - LaBlatts Blue..... :tongue:

That was me that asked.

I wound up looking up the prices on the website. $7.50 for a cup of good beer? No thanks! I may just go to the CNN Center to get what I need...or maybe I'll just drink whatever I had planned on drinking before I go (pre-gaming a regional? Ha!).

Dont remember the name of the place but on the back side of the CNN center there was a sports type bar. I think it was near the taco mac's place. They had a large amount of beers on tap and bottled reasonably priced. They also had some AWESOME hot wings. I would go back just for the wings even if they stopped selling beer.

Ive never been to a DCI show that served beer. Maybe DCI has a rule against it???

Edited by camel lips

Dont remember the name of the place but on the back side of the CNN center there was a sports type bar. I think it was near the taco mac's place. They had a large amount of beers on tap and bottled reasonably priced. They also had some AWESOME hot wings. I would go back just for the wings even if they stopped selling beer.

Ive never been to a DCI show that served beer. Maybe DCI has a rule against it???

I remember hearing that they sold beer at the Rose Bowl for the 2007 Finals. Aside from that, I haven't heard much about it, either.

My sig explains it all, kids... :tongue:

Yes - you like beer that tastes like it's been filtered through a sweaty guard boot. :thumbup:

Magicians lecturing on morality, through sleight of hand, have the ability to make objects disappear or turn them into something else. I, through the wonders of chemical engineering, have the ability to turn quality beer into urine. Same planet, different worlds.

Now, where was I...ah yes:

Boone’s Farm Citrus Apple: “Subtle, yet unassuming, with a slightly delicate afternose. It pours well. A fine junk wine, albeit one suitable for framing.” :tongue:

Edited by SCV Biker

Listen, you South Side Sox fan, you people drink Coors Light and play "bags," so don't be passing judgements on me cause I gotta foot fetish... :thumbup:

Minor correction; it's "Baggo" (and that's more a Bears tailgating thing). I've never seen any Coors Light around me at the Cell, but there are too many "Lite" vendors in the stands for my taste. Fortunately, there are some better beers available on the concourse level (though I've yet to see any Goose Island on tap at the Cell, which is curious considering how embedded they've become in the local bar culture).

Meanwhile, I think Old Style might still be available at Wrigley. It fits with the park's open trough urinals, part of that old world charm. :tongue:

Edited by mobrien