Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

1. Blue Devils - the end of their show was insane.

2. Cavaliers - They're very good at push-ups. At least three of them.

3. Bluecoats - Insane bari solo, great performance, awesome show.

4. Crown - Best show I've seen live ever.

5. Cadets - Herald trumpets are cool.

6. Phantom Regiment - Tunnel intro was sweet.

7. SCV - Awesome drill, best use of dissonant music in DCI since Star 93.

8. Blue Stars - Great hornline, some fun moments.

9. Boston Crusaders - Loved the side-stepping while playing move.

10. Madison - Hey, they're good again!

11. Blue Knights - I... I enjoyed a BK show? Wtf?

12. Glassmen - See BK

I didn't see enough of the non-finalists corps to say something nice about them all, but I'm sure they're all very friendly people.

Those were TERRIBLE push ups. They looked like they were really hurting themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
Those were TERRIBLE push ups. They looked like they were really hurting themselves.

Now, now this is about being nice. I have to say that SCV sure did pull off a comeback in 2010. From FN their 1st show to Finals weekend they sure did change that show from not good to wow thats great. Great job.

Now, now this is about being nice. I have to say that SCV sure did pull off a comeback in 2010. From FN their 1st show to Finals weekend they sure did change that show from not good to wow thats great. Great job.

I've noticed you like to dig up a lot of older threads...not a bad thing (good in fact), but just wondering why you do?

I've noticed you like to dig up a lot of older threads...not a bad thing (good in fact), but just wondering why you do?

I dont know why, I may have to think about that one for a bit. Back to the thread topic about saying something nice about a 2010 show, the CAROLINA CROWN had one of the best shows I have ever seen. God I loved that product, just need to learn how to how do you say finish the deal. So close and yet so far. Keep up the good work, you all have alot of fans out there.

This is semi difficult considering I was involved in a corps this summer but...

I loved performing in the Blue Stars

I loved the music from Crown's show

Bluecoats were quite impressive this year

Edited by JF154283

I was impressed with the SCV Cadets this season... They wer enot big but they were polished and intense... I think they could have given my beloved BDB a run if they had gone to DCI... :tongue:

Academy-- wow very physical, loved the show.... they will make top 12 soon!

I was impressed with the SCV Cadets this season... They wer enot big but they were polished and intense... I think they could have given my beloved BDB a run if they had gone to DCI... :tongue:

Good to see them get some love! They were really good this year, and they did beat BDB at their last show of the season.... if they had kept it up, we could have been a different winner come Finals. The last time SCVC beat BDB before this season...... Finals 08!