Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

Phantom's hornline during the opening 2:00 is simply brilliant . . . one of the most effective selections on the field this summer.

Tonight, after seeing the shows live. BD is simply in a different class. This is coming from a person that was highly critical of that show.

They are in that 02 Cavies, 05 Cadets league.

AND

Bluecoats... WOW!!!

Edited by CloudHype

I watched the show last night on Fan Network.

Not the best way to see some of the corps for the first time. (BD, Bloo) but now I can't wait to see and hear BD live.

The most incredibly "out there" arranging I have ever heard. Gave me chills. I really appreciate the contemporary twist on the Kenton.

I like the fact that there is plenty of cheese to be found with INT this year. It's a bit too cheesy at times, but it seems to sell pretty with well with most in attendance when they're on a roll.

Edited by BRASSO

The Boston Crusaders have made my son more confident, more fit, more responsible, and helped him advance musically. He has had a wonderful summer, and is happy every time I talk to him. What a great corps, what a great show.

Edited by dapperpoet

The Boston Crusaders have made my son more confident, more fit, more responsible, and helped him advance musically. He has had a wonderful summer, and is happy every time I talk to him. What a great corps, what a great show.

breaking a rule i made, but i just wanted to say that this is nice to see. glad you had a place to share, and your son's show is stellar.