Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

I would like all the corps to hold hands and sing "I'd like to teach the world to sing"

I admire ALL of the corps members for enduring hard rehearsals and tiredness and home sickness to give us exciting performances each night!!!!! Thanks kids!

I truly enjoy listening to Carolina Crown's rendition of the Nimrod....it sounds beautiful and tremendous! :satisfied:

Pioneer - Finally heading in the right direction with your program! Keep it up!

Spirit - I thought the new uniforms weren't going to work (think Blue Stars 2007), but they do!

Bluecoats - AMAZING SHOW!!!!!

Teal Sound - ALSO AN AMAZING SHOW!!! Dream Theater and Coheed & Cambria are two of my favorite bands and I'm glad they transition to the field so well, but it couldn't have happened like this without the great arranging team the Turquoise Noise has! (btw for those of you that pay attention to Open Class they have always had a pop/rock theme, and this isn't the first time they have played Dream Theater)

Boston Crusaders - I like that they have somewhat of an "elite" theme now after their success in 2009. It fits them and their uniforms very well!

Academy - SOOO close to finals! Keep it up, you can do it!

Blue Devils - Do they ever run out of great prop ideas? :)

Cadets - I LOVE the theme and execution of this show!

Open Class corps? Why not?

7th Regiment - AMAZING show and music! Welcome to the big leagues!

Raiders - Great choice with more contemporary music! Happy 20th!

Les Stentors - Great job getting your numbers up! You can make it to finals, I just know it!

Genesis - Amazing numbers for your first time out! Tear it up at finals!

Forte - By far one of my favorite uniforms in the activity! Like Genesis, welcome to DCI and do it up in Indy!

Platinum - Also welcome to DCI! Thank you for bringing one more corps to the south!

Gold - Most people will disagree with me, but I think it's great that you're taking your time getting to finals. You don't want to fold for financial reasons (or at all) while you're in your prime!

Impulse - Same as Gold, staying in Cali has been good for you!

part of the reason that I asked for 1 corps and 1 comment at a time was to keep people from embedding the "faux positive" comments in there. some ########s really try to spoil a good thread by being nasty.

please give a thought to this.

Hoping this thread goes okay.

2 Quick, Easy Rules

1. Say something nice about a corps or a show.

2. You can only post 1 time per day in this thread...so in other words, no responses to the other nice things people say.

------------------------

That's it. Let's see how many pages of nice comments we can come up with.

I've watched Fan Network...when I saw Crossmen, I liked their circle flag design. The guard moved within the program which I thought was nice, a first impression thought. Been overwhelmed with lots of drum corps stuff. I might come back and give another likable impression. Thanks.

I only gone to one show this year, DCI West @ Stanford. Of all the corps that night Blue Devils B blew me away. Get a time machine and send them to the days when I marched 79-85, and they easily would have been a top 12 corps. Bravo!

I love Crowns horn sound........I want to live in it and drink it up every day......the sound coming through those golden horns is like a small slice of heaven.

nm

Edited by BRASSO