Showdown in SA-Town

Hey, Old Drum Major....where you march at and with whom?

There in lies the disappointment

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There in lies the disappointment

ooppsss,hit the wrong button. Really should not be trying to type lying down.

To answer the question this time,I never marched with a corps..only in my stinking jr & sr high school bands,many,many moons ago.

I'm really surprised at the number of empty seats tonite.

I was so entranced by those beautiful puprle outfits I didn't even notice the stands,but you are correct sir. Maybe that's why there isn't that many tweets.

YES!! Only an hour til scores! :thumbdown:

I was so entranced by those beautiful puprle outfits I didn't even notice the stands,but you are correct sir. Maybe that's why there isn't that many tweets.

Yeah I was trying to figure out what color those were from the fan network video last night. They look much better in that picture.

I get the sad feeling Old Drmmjr that we're the only two folks on this thread. Hey, Jr. Sr H.S. counts, once a drum major, always a drum major! I was expected alot of traffic on this thread this evening, guess everyone got burned out from Houston and Dallas?

I was named "Honorary Drum Major," OTO for a parade, my last year with my Corps in 1971. Loved It

I get the sad feeling Old Drmmjr that we're the only two folks on this thread. Hey, Jr. Sr H.S. counts, once a drum major, always a drum major! I was expected alot of traffic on this thread this evening, guess everyone got burned out from Houston and Dallas?

I was named "Honorary Drum Major," OTO for a parade, my last year with my Corps in 1971. Loved It

I think the others are just checking in for updates and sadly there isn't any.

I would imagine that would be. Being a drum major was one of the best and most aggravating times of my life,but I would never have wanted it any other way!

Well, there's at least three of us here! :thumbdown: I know I'm bummed that this show isn't on Fan Network.

Arent you supposed to "dwell" in the 2010 Cadets thread....not talking about Cadets ???

G

Lol, apparently that person is dwelling on my actions a little too much. :thumbdown: