What is your 1-4 at San Antonio sunday?

Cavaliers - 91.5

Cadets - 90.7

Bluecoats - 90.4

Crown - 90.2

Its anybody's guess..... However, Cavaliers are hot right now and believe that they will continue this trend. Based off of recent scores, this is just how I see it. When I last saw the Cavaliers in Michigan City, I left thinking to myself that this great show may not make it to the top three....maybe not even top five, with the current competition from Bloo, CC and Cadets. Too much cleaning to do at that time and was worried for them. After seeing it on FN in Houston, I was floored. Could not believe how amazing the show got in three weeks. Still some music problems and percussion problems, but they have the right staff and am sure that these areas will strengthen over the next three weeks heading into finals. Cavaliers may have only received a small bump the other night in Houston, but see them making a larger stride in score tonight. The only two that I could be wrong about is CC and Bloo. Such a close score last night.

Edited by Nice Guy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluecoats

Crown

Cavaliers

Cadets

because of the most recent matchup with blue/crown and this:

38715_842120456785_9413536_46441023_323009_n.jpg

1. Cavies 92.05

2. Cadets 91.95

3. Coats 91.00

4. Crown 90.40

Yeah, really tough call.

1. Bluecoats - 91.6

2. Cavaliers - 90.9

3. Crown - 90.7

4. Cadets - 90.5

All 4 will have a shot at 2nd come Finals, just no doubt about it. That's pretty cool. Part of me thinks I should go with clean right now, and that would be Crown, then Bluecoats. I guess we'll see.

I would argue that any of these four corps could best the Blue Devils.

I like your sig.

I like yours, too. Because as a Big 12 student, I know OU always sucks.

However, to play the game:

Cavaliers 91

Bluecoats 90.5

Cadets 90.4

Crown 90.2

I think Cavies will win because since Broken Arrow, they've been on a bit of an upside and will stay above Cadets. (embracing for flame with the next sentence) The Bluecoats show is more challenging than Crown's, and I think they're just starting to perform it well and should break 90 tonight (I hope to God they don't go through another 08 where it takes two weeks to go from 88 to 90, and the breaking of 90 was actually a 92). I think Cadets are starting to shape up also, and the only reason I have Coats above them is that I'm a homer. Crown on bottom? If Cadets have a good run, they also should be above Crown.

Edit: I also don't think Crown or 'Coats will get above 91. 90, yes, but not 91. They've been sitting pretty at 89 for 2 or 3 nights now, and I don't think that the judges will give them that extra boost to catch up with Cavies and BD.

Edited by kadune

Oh I would LOVE to be a judge tonight...

(I would be very popular in Canton, Ohio at the end of the show.)

Sitting here watching the coats rehearse. There is so much energy in this show and its so clean. Brassline is blowing me away after watching devs last night, this has the potential to pass them up. In fact, I think people calling devs winning this early will be in for a suprise , cadets/bloo/cavies/crown ain't out yet.

I think these guys are all really close but the judging panel can make a big difference.

At this point of the season:

CROWN (most confident and great show).

CAVIES (on a roll and performing a very good show very well).

BLUECOATS (very good show performed very well).

CADETS (probably the best show and performing nicely but still need to get a big win under their belts for a confidence booster but my pick to top the

rest in august).