4 Blue Stars 87.200

5 Madison Scouts 83.000

6 Crossmen 77.100

Open Class

1 Revolution 79.850

2 Forte 74.650

3 Music City 73.800

4 Velvet Knights 72.600

Wow!! Things have heated up since I was last here. Congrats to all of the performing groups. Crown finally breaks 90! Cool. This season is like a roller coaster ride! So exciting.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

87.20 - BS

83.00 - Madison

Scouts still up 1.5 over SA. But the spreads will likely start to spread a couple tenths a night across the board, as the "stratification" part of the season kicks in.

That being said, I wonder if Madison's show design may be close to reaching its terminal velocity. The guys can keep cleaning it (and they will), but it doesn't feel there's much 'new' they can bring to the table from a GE standpoint. Perhaps being a little less conservative this year would have given them the opportunity to jump up one or two more spots from where they're tracking now, but I'm guessing that they decided to attempt a little less and make sure they could deliver, rather than aiming a little too high and regretting it.

Scouts still up 1.5 over SA. But the spreads will likely start to spread a couple tenths a night across the board, as the "stratification" part of the season kicks in.

That being said, I wonder if Madison's show design may be close to reaching its terminal velocity. The guys can keep cleaning it (and they will), but it doesn't feel there's much 'new' they can bring to the table from a GE standpoint. Perhaps being a little less conservative this year would have given them the opportunity to jump up one or two more spots from where they're tracking now, but I'm guessing that they decided to attempt a little less and make sure they could deliver, rather than aiming a little too high and regretting it.

I think they are doing exactly what they wanted to do this year, recapturing some of the Madison magic and winning back fans. Making finals, whether it is 8th, 10th or 12th is a good place for them in year one of their rebuilding. I was simply having a little fun at GMichael's expense.

Wow! Cadets must have stopped rehearsing these past few days. They go from less than 1/2 behind Cavies a few nights ago to 2.5 points tonight! I usually don't complain about judging consistency, but what the **** is going on out there?

Sarcasm? I guess I'm missing something here but why are they not rehearsing?

I don't think the new ending is in yet.

Sarcasm? I guess I'm missing something here but why are they not rehearsing?

Yeah...sarcasm

Wow! Cadets must have stopped rehearsing these past few days. They go from less than 1/2 behind Cavies a few nights ago to 2.5 points tonight! I usually don't complain about judging consistency, but what the **** is going on out there?

Jeffrey threw a temper tantrum and refused to march tonite- so they received a time out penalty....that makes as much sense as all the scores-increases/decreases---right ?

Didn't someone mention that Hop commented that tonight's show went really well?