Sorry but no one will catch BD

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bknights.org/bknights.org/score...amp;Season=1995

Wait... They were unbeaten till championships... but look what happened. Am I saying this is going to happen again? No I am saying is that The Cavaliers have a shot at doing something like this again this year! ITS NOT OVER YET!!!!

OK Cavies (I would love it) Just tell us how they make up the 2 points. Think like the Cavies staff, they must have a plan. IE .5 in brass cannge x and get . 6 in GE etc.

Wait... They were unbeaten till championships... but look what happened. Am I saying this is going to happen again? No I am saying is that The Cavaliers have a shot at doing something like this again this year! ITS NOT OVER YET!!!!

Not sure this corps has what the 95 corps had......and its a very different Blue Devils.

G

OK Cavies (I would love it) Just tell us how they make up the 2 points. Think like the Cavies staff, they must have a plan. IE .5 in brass cannge x and get . 6 in GE etc.

Crowd excitement will give the men in green the energy through out each practice. I once read on this forum that they wouldn't be able to catch crown... Well they did! So now i'm reading stuff like this... "no one will catch BD". I can't think like the staff because I am not a member of the staff. More or less DON'T rule out the fact that they can do it again! And in response to GMichael... Yes I am aware that this is a different group. However this is a different group of Cavaliers from 3 or so many years ago! This is by far my favorite show this year! And is the most improved group in the current top 5. Do I expect this to happen... sadly no but, I don't rule out the fact that it isn't possible. Remember 08?? Anyone??

Well, if that's the way the judges see it and score it, then that's the way it will go.

There is at least one new face and voice speaking to the Cavies that was not there earlier in the season. Is he the reason they are suddenly climbing rapidly? Could he be the magic bullet that gets them within striking distance of BD by mid-August?

Sure, and the same thing happened in 88 and 2008 (wait! a pattern! :satisfied: ), not to mention a few other years where BD was strong all year going into finals only to lose in the end.

Most of the time, though, a dominant BD season results in a fairly handy championship win.