Who will be on top?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be on top?

• Blue Devils
    • The Cavaliers
    • Bluecoats
    • Carolina Crown
    • The Cadets

I voted for the Cavies b/c I feel they have the most realistic shot at upsetting Blue Devils. I'd love to see Crown or Bluecoats pull it off though, but I just don't know if Crown has the product to do that this year....the Bluecoats just might.

Even if the Blue Devils hold everyone off, I'd like to see it get at least more exciting and no more of this 2-pointing the rest of the corps in the running.

It is very interesting that at one point this season the conversation was 'what has happened to the Cavies??', 'could the Cavies finish as low as 7th....8th....or even 9th????'

You know I was just about to say something about that. I noticed a lot of posters said that they were worried about them... now we are debating on the possibility of an upset. yeah sure voting wise the Blue Devils are ahead but not so far off... I personally voted for The Cavaliers because I have to support my favorite group. However, ruling out the fact that BD wont win is just a no no. I think finals will be interesting this year.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very interesting that at one point this season the conversation was 'what has happened to the Cavies??', 'could the Cavies finish as low as 7th....8th....or even 9th????'

I think eveyone questioned the turnover in staff and management. Seems like their replacements are doing quite well in giving the boys a show that can win it all, dontcha think? I had no doubt especially since Mr. Gaines is still there doing his usual excellent work.

OMG Crown! Body movement ftw! :tongue:

It will indeed be very interesting. Speaking from experience, anything can happen finals week, even finals day, no matter what the season tells you going into it. Good luck to all corps. Finish strong!

On 7/29/1995, these were the scores when BD and Cavies went against one another (BD beat them by 1.9 points):

Blue Devils: 93.5

Cavaliers: 91.6

On 8/12/1995 at finals, these were their scores (Cavies beat BD by 1.6 points):

Cavaliers: 98.3

Blue Devils: 96.7

In 13 days, there was a 3.5 point swing between these two corps....no telling if it will happen this year, but I wouldn't be hugely surprised if it did.

On 7/29/1995, these were the scores when BD and Cavies went against one another (BD beat them by 1.9 points):

Blue Devils: 93.5

Cavaliers: 91.6

On 8/12/1995 at finals, these were their scores (Cavies beat BD by 1.6 points):

Cavaliers: 98.3

Blue Devils: 96.7

In 13 days, there was a 3.5 point swing between these two corps....no telling if it will happen this year, but I wouldn't be hugely surprised if it did.

And to add to this... I too went back and looked up the recaps for the 2004 season... The Cavaliers only won in GE... that being said they scored just high enough to win. More or less I think if The Cavaliers can score high enough they can pull it off... Can it be done? I don't know...

I voted for Bluecoats because I feel they have the most complete all-around package, and if they cleaned and sold it to the max it would have a real shot at the title.

Cavaliers probably have my favorite visual package, and Devils are of course clean clean clean.

It's anyone's to win this year.

I voted for Bluecoats because I feel they have the most complete all-around package, and if they cleaned and sold it to the max it would have a real shot at the title.

Cavaliers probably have my favorite visual package, and Devils are of course clean clean clean.

It's anyone's to win this year.

BD is incredibly dirty right now. Bloo is super clean and has been for awhile.

And I like Bloo's show a lot more...just for the record. :)