Bennies Boom Boom Room!

Keep on rockin' Teal!!

Rookie corps in WC doing very well.

Repeating myself :smile:

Relax...he is new around here, so he clearly has not seen Lance's satire before. The rest of us know Lance is just making extreme comments to make fun of those who actually mean it (scary).

For the record, gabshire is okay, too, and I agree with his statement. (I marched with him long ago.) Imagine if YOU just signed up here and read about your corps what has been said about BD here lately. It ain't pretty.

Thanks Tim, I have my conservative hat on now! :smile:

Yea I wouldn't count Cavies out at all! Cadets either, they have always been really dangerous in the last week.

I agree... and in my opinion here is the logical side of it... First of all The Cavaliers did not and I repeat... DID NOT perform with them tonight. Everyone seems to have really improved in the scores which really makes me happy. :smile: So then you would have to ask yourself, what if they did perform with this group tonight? So many outcomes could have happened. More or less no one is out of the race yet! which makes it a very exciting top 5 this year!

I agree... and in my opinion here is the logical side of it... First of all The Cavaliers did not and I repeat... DID NOT perform with them tonight. Everyone seems to have really improved in the scores which really makes me happy. :smile: So then you would have to ask yourself, what if they did perform with this group tonight? So many outcomes could have happened. More or less no one is out of the race yet! which makes it a very exciting top 5 this year!

Yep.sort of the same spiel we were giving the other night when everyone was so happy Cavies jumped up 1.4. Murfreesboro should be a great next indicator into where the last few weeks will take us.