Bennies Boom Boom Room!

Looks like a high scoring panel, just about everyone had some pretty big jumps (for almost august). Here's all corps increases in scores since their last show (almost all yesterday or monday)

1 Blue Devils +1.400

2 Carolina Crown +1.500

3 The Cadets +1.100

4 Phantom Regiment +1.500

5 Glassmen +2.100

6 Colts +2.050

7 Troopers +1.700

8 The Academy +1.850

9 Pacific Crest +0.150

10 Teal Sound +0.850

11 Mandarins +1.050

BD - Atlanta 2009

Seems right on track to me.... :smile:

Right, as opposed to Cavies 1.4 jump in 1 show, etc.etc..... You forgot that they sat at a 92 for 4 shows last week. This jump should have happened incrementally but it just caught up tonight. Contest dynamics are a pain sometimes...

A little love for the 'Coats should be in this mix. No? :smile:

Oh yeah SCV is creeping up. Lots of looking at the rear view mirror.

Edited by Mellofello01

Looks like a high scoring panel, just about everyone had some pretty big jumps (for almost august). Here's all corps increases in scores since their last show (almost all yesterday or monday)

1 Blue Devils +1.400

2 Carolina Crown +1.500

3 The Cadets +1.100

4 Phantom Regiment +1.500

5 Glassmen +2.100

6 Colts +2.050

7 Troopers +1.700

8 The Academy +1.850

9 Pacific Crest +0.150

10 Teal Sound +0.850

11 Mandarins +1.050

I guess this panel felt bad after seeing Cavies jump so much in one night and everyone else hang back. Hey, the judges were in a giving mood! We should be happy! yay corps!!! :smile:

Yeah. Look what happens when you add 5 points onto the top 3 right now...which is about as high as BD could possibly go:

1 Blue Devils 99.100

2 Carolina Crown 96.550

3 The Cadets 95.350

I think Crown and the Cadets could both grow at least an extra point beyond that....and then there's the Cavies as well.

Even more now, I think things are going to get interesting.

Dont forget Bluecoats. They're still in the mix too! Incredible numbers tonight. Time for everybody to bring their A game. Atlanta is goiing to be HOT!!! Crown has a bad spot. Judges will save the numbers for the last 3. Just wait and see.

Look dude, the point was simply a request to show some "class" in the same context as your signature about "booing at a show" suggests.

I'm fine with you not liking BD's show. Heck, I'm an alumni of BD and there are sections that I don't care for as much as other parts of the show. The point is that if you don't like a particular show, you should all be able to say it, but you don't have to start trashing them just because they are getting scored higher than your personal opinion of the show.

I wish everyone could just take the high road and give all these corps the credit they deserve, even if it's not as much as your think they should get!

okay, now this makes sense.

I was being ironic with what I said about BD, and it was obviously lost in translation. mea culpa.

I agree with you 100000000000000000000000000%

Look dude, the point was simply a request to show some "class" in the same context as your signature about "booing at a show" suggests.

I'm fine with you not liking BD's show. Heck, I'm an alumni of BD and there are sections that I don't care for as much as other parts of the show. The point is that if you don't like a particular show, you should all be able to say it, but you don't have to start trashing them just because they are getting scored higher than your personal opinion of the show.

I wish everyone could just take the high road and give all these corps the credit they deserve, even if it's not as much as your think they should get!

Wow BD fans are really getting extremely reactionary.

BTW you are completely mis-interpreting Lance's comment :smile:

A little love for the 'Coats should be in this mix. No? :smile:

I think 'Coats are sneaking around waiting for their turn to challenge. I also think they may get the last crack if all works out for them. I love their show!

Congratulation BD members!! You are out there every day putting your hearts into this wonderful show. You are doing fantastic job! The other corps out there are working just as hard and are just as talented. Keep pushing to the end as you know how to do. I LOVE your show!!!

I can't wait until Indi when I get to see everbody live! I have no doubt that all these corps are sight to be seen and to heard. Isn't drumcorps fantastic!

Now...that's what I call "CLASS"

Props to everyone!

Edited by gabshire

BD - Atlanta 2009

Seems right on track to me.... :smile:

Agree. This year looks amazingly like last year re. placements and scoring for a lot of the Corps. Nobody but the Madison Scouts has moved up or down more than 2 positions over last year at this time.