Bennies Boom Boom Room!

Funny how the same guys who cheer Cavies jump say WTF to BD jumping... You guys are so predictable... :smile:

Remember, a 94 doesn't necessarily mean a "94", but the score the contest dynamics call for as the corps below them rise. You guys should really attend a DCI Judge's Conference sometime... Cavies jump demanded an across the board for all corps. It's so easy to see if you just open your eyes and take all the bias and prejudice towards other corps away... :tongue:

Good job Crown and Phantom for a nice jump as well!

Where does one get tickets for said "DCI Judge's Conference"? Do I need to be a judge to go? Are they available on Ticketmaster, or can I maybe just bootleg a pair off of Craigslist?

Sweet spread, BD! Let's open it up even more, yeah?

Great job to all the corps tonight!

Why... ? Is 2+ points not decisive enough for you?

I agree. Those kind of posters are either doing some really good drugs or they're just being sarcastic :smile:

'I'm OK, You're Ok' is a book I read once; kudos to the corps tonight; this > ngvdqg.gif < i like :-)

Wow BD fans are really getting extremely reactionary.

BTW you are completely mis-interpreting Lance's comment :smile:

Relax...he is new around here, so he clearly has not seen Lance's satire before. The rest of us know Lance is just making extreme comments to make fun of those who actually mean it (scary).

For the record, gabshire is okay, too, and I agree with his statement. (I marched with him long ago.) Imagine if YOU just signed up here and read about your corps what has been said about BD here lately. It ain't pretty.

Was there tonite and WOW! What a great show.

Was in Houston on Friday and several corps made significant changes.

Colts changed their guard uniforms and the solid white with no other colors underneath looks a LOT better! Enjoyed their show.

Phantom has cleaned considerably. They came running on the field instead of starting in the endzone. Love their show.

The Cadets seemed on fire to me. The performance level and selling of the show was significantly improved. They also changed some of the drill in the middel of the show and totally changed the ending. When it gets clean it will be great. They were clearly the crowd favorite based on applause, cheering, and people jumping to their feet.

Hadn't seen Crown before. Very clean.

And Blue Devils were the Blue Devils.

Looking forward to a couple of exciting weeks.

Yeah. Look what happens when you add 5 points onto the top 3 right now...which is about as high as BD could possibly go:

1 Blue Devils 99.100

2 Carolina Crown 96.550

3 The Cadets 95.350

I think Crown and the Cadets could both grow at least an extra point beyond that....and then there's the Cavies as well.

Even more now, I think things are going to get interesting.

if BD gets all 9.9's, the final number is a 99. throw in any amount of 10's, and the number goes up.

say they get a perfect GE vis score, and 10's across the board in the visual book captions...boom, 99.4

it's completely realistic to be critical wihout saying hideous things.

it's marching band.

and hey, is Phantom changing their guard work?

1. that wasn't a critique, it was cheerleading. no, you don't have to be hideous, but you don't have to be sugary sweet either...somewhere in the middle would be nice.

2. marching band is for hs and has woodwinds.

3. they changed what they could. more change will come...next year.

Relax...he is new around here, so he clearly has not seen Lance's satire before. The rest of us know Lance is just making extreme comments to make fun of those who actually mean it (scary).

For the record, gabshire is okay, too, and I agree with his statement. (I marched with him long ago.) Imagine if YOU just signed up here and read about your corps what has been said about BD here lately. It ain't pretty.

Fair enough.

We now return to the Kumbaya Hour on WLNC FM 99.910 :smile:

if BD gets all 9.9's, the final number is a 99. throw in any amount of 10's, and the number goes up.

say they get a perfect GE vis score, and 10's across the board in the visual book captions...boom, 99.4

I like your math!!

:smile:

Edited by tja273