Allentown

Well, there you go. It has been stated so its a fact.

I happen to have a recording of their performance on my facebook page so I disagree with your opinion based on my facts.

G

I agree. BD got great crowd response last night. As good or better than anyone else.

On a related note - imagine they will flip put for Madison tonight.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I *knew* asking about BD's crowd response would start some trouble. :thumbdown:

The boos when they were announced in 1st (and when crown and cavies were announced behind them) tells me all I need to know about BDs crowd response.

So if I and my BD gang were classless enough to boo Cavies and Crown in your proximity, it would tell you something?

Your comment speaks to how desperate many on DCP have become, can't beat them on the field so we grunt in the air. Lower than whale ####!

And just because you may not have done it yourself, bringing it up links you to it! :thumbdown:

So if I and my BD gang were classless enough to boo Cavies and Crown in your proximity, it would tell you something?

Your comment speaks to how desperate many on DCP have become, can't beat them on the field so we grunt in the air. Lower than whale ####!

And just because you may not have done it yourself, bringing it up links you to it! :thumbdown:

Crown got a staining ovation after they were announced during awards. Nobody else did.

The mental gymnastics some of you BD people are going through to be liked is astounding

Why is crowd response and booing such a prevalent topic in so many threads?

A lot of it is really starting to sound desperate and pathetic!

Crown got a staining ovation after they were announced during awards. Nobody else did.

The mental gymnastics some of you BD people are going through to be liked is astounding

Different corps get standing O's for different reasons in different venues all over the country. Your overt snuggling up to booing becomes you! Looking to be liked on DCP?....right! :music:

Utterly classless! :thumbdown:

Why is crowd response and booing such a prevalent topic in so many threads?

A lot of it is really starting to sound desperate and pathetic!

They appear to be running out of time and options!

The pettiness and arrogance of both sides has been pretty amazing this season.

Thanks DCP for an entertaining season.