Allentown

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Props to Cavies drumline!!! Well done! :lookaround: ScoJo is gonna be ######!!

However... remember Admiral Yamamoto's famous words after his attack on Pearl Harbor...."I feel all we have done is to wake a sleeping giant!" :thumbup:

and the Cavies are the USA? :ph34r:

and the Cavies are the USA? :lookaround:

Nicely played Sir! I gotta quit leaving myself open with my dumb analogies! :ph34r:

and the Cavies are the USA? :lookaround:

:ph34r:

However... remember Admiral Yamamoto's famous words after his attack on Pearl Harbor...."I feel all we have done is to wake a sleeping giant!" :lookaround:

From an "old" Navy man, I may have to agree with you here. And the rest of the quote: "... and fill him with a terrible resolve."

From an "old" Navy man, I may have to agree with you here. And the rest of the quote: "... and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Thanks for the perfect addition there swab...from and old dog face!!! I salute you Sir! :lookaround:

Actually it used to be a 1 day event..and ALL CORPS had to perform prelims during the daytime..none of this seeding crap from how you placed the year before like they have at the San Antonio Show. This was in in 1991.

1994 was the last one day event. Everyonewas there except Cavaliers and Blue Devils. 1995 was the first year for the format that is still in place today.

G