Who would win based on pure entertainment value?

DCI 2010 Entertainment Champion  

376 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win DCI 2010 based purely on Entertainment value?

• The Academy
    • Blue Devils
    • Blue Knights
    • Blue Stars
    • Bluecoats
    • Boston Crusaders
    • The Cadets
    • Carolina Crown
    • Cascades
    • The Cavaliers
    • Colts
    • Crossmen
    • Glassmen
    • Jersey Surf
    • Madison Scouts
    • Mandarins
    • Pacific Crest
    • Phantom Regiment
    • Pioneer
    • Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Spirit
    • Teal Sound
    • Troopers

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love Crown and SCV this year, I have to say that Madison is by FAR the most entertaining of the season. Go Scouts!! :tongue:

I have stated before....if it were left 100% to fans....Madison would win every year regardless of show.....and polling 13 points higher than any other corps proves my point.

BTW I voted for Cadets.....but almost voted for Cavaliers

I have stated before....if it were left 100% to fans....Madison would win every year regardless of show.....and polling 13 points higher than any other corps proves my point.

BTW I voted for Cadets.....but almost voted for Cavaliers

Madison might would win every year from now on as long as they keep the current staff, but they definitely would not have won the past two years...

Edited by cmathis

I think some people on here should really pay attention to how many votes the Blue Devils are receiving in this poll. Other than the Madison Scouts, so far more people BD is more entertaining than any other corps.

So many people come to DCP every day just to trash the Blue Devils. I've never seen so much hate for a single corps in all the years I have being following the activity. If you are one of these people... what do you make of these poll results? This isn't about who is best, but who is most entertaining. Do you all realize that the actual product BD has put out on the field this year entertains a significant portion of us DCPers more than any other corps?

(I know I'm repeating myself... but I'm trying to drive home a point.)

Really? REALLY???

I think you're biased. I think the hate for Cadets in 2007 and 2008 was WAY bigger than BD this year.

It was obvious to me (at Murfreesboro) that BD chose music that is not going to connect with a good percentage of the audience. That is their prerogative. It is also obvious that they are clearly (technically) performing their show the best. You want people to fawn all over a show they can't connect with? At least they didn't have a brilliant show and then ruin it with the poop known as narration.

Edited by atlvalet

I think some people on here should really pay attention to how many votes the Blue Devils are receiving in this poll. Other than the Madison Scouts, so far more people BD is more entertaining than any other corps.

So many people come to DCP every day just to trash the Blue Devils. I've never seen so much hate for a single corps in all the years I have being following the activity. If you are one of these people... what do you make of these poll results? This isn't about who is best, but who is most entertaining. Do you all realize that the actual product BD has put out on the field this year entertains a significant portion of us DCPers more than any other corps?

(I know I'm repeating myself... but I'm trying to drive home a point.)

(Insert immature, inaccurate comment here.)

Edited by Cardman

All of BD's votes came from the BD kool-aid drinkers on here like yourself. There are quite a few on here. :thumbup:

It appears that " Resistance is Futile! " The Blue Borg is expanding based on Cesario's calling them a paradigm.

It's no longer good enough to win this year , the show is now being called legendary and greatest of all time!

I guess subverting DCP is part of system bleu.

All of BD's votes came from the BD kool-aid drinkers on here like yourself. There are quite a few on here. :thumbup:

Gese man, what is your deal? I'm pretty sure that most of the people on here critical of BD don't actually hate them. But I can't help feeling like you just absolutely despise them.

Gese man, what is your deal? I'm pretty sure that most of the people on here critical of BD don't actually hate them. But I can't help feeling like you just absolutely despise them.

And, of all the things to be so negatively passionate about, a drum corps? :thumbup: