Finals Week - What Do Expect/Hope For

I expect Phantom to not follow the Spirit Guide into the light and out the tunnel in the end, but rather they surround him, put him into a standard corps uniform, and rush the sidelines playing Elsa's Procession with him playing the intro solo.

wow. that just gave me goosebumps...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect BD to win pretty easily.

I HOPE for BD to throw out a totally revamped ending for Saturday night (it would take some balls to pull it off, but I know they're more than capable of doing it and not like "Vanguard 82 let's screw up the show" style either).

Either they replace the ending with Los Suarte bigtime, including the "B" section which is completely missing, OR (even better), they finish the show and then the pit holds up signs that read "accepting 2 point penalty for overtime "Los Suarte" reprise" consisting of the corps performing a bigger, badder and awesomer reprise on top of the reprise complete with more awesome visuals and the loudest hornline and craziest drumline ever seen...bringing down the house, smashing the mirrors, and STILL winning despite the penalty (to the DELIGHT of all in attendence).

Yeah...I dream sometimes. :tongue:

I have two wishes for this week. First, for Blue Stars to peak finals night and take 6th, second, for a show that could be considered a fan favorite to take 1st. I think one is decidedly more possible than the other.

I expect:

BD to win with a 99.5

BC 2nd

Cavies 3rd -2nd on quarter semi night

Cadets 4th- 5th at quarters move up semi or finals

Crown 5th

BS 6th, 8th quarters 7thsemi, 6th finals

Phantom- 7th-6th quarters, semies

SCV 8th, 7quarters,

BAC 9th

BK 10

Mad 11

GM 12

Three Things........

1. The Mirrors will catch a judge scratching his butt and the entire stadium and jumbotron catches it

2. Judge bends over in front of s mirror and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP again another jumbotron moment

3. Judge mistakes a reflection for the drum line moving away from him and he bolts after them and runs into the mirror

if Alan is on finals, he says "#####in" on someones tape again

Two things for me...(hoping for with a heck of a lot of wishful thinking)

Crossing fingers...BAC beat their all-time high score of 92.4 and pull a unprecedented last week surge with a upset and come in 6th. :tongue:

Boston 6 place with a score of 94.70 Amen.

Three Things........

1. The Mirrors will catch a judge scratching his butt and the entire stadium and jumbotron catches it

2. Judge bends over in front of s mirror and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP again another jumbotron moment

3. Judge mistakes a reflection for the drum line moving away from him and he bolts after them and runs into the mirror

This!!! :tongue:

Quarterfinals - Cavaliers overtake Bluecoats

Semifinals - Cavaliers take 2nd to Devils by less than a point

Finals - Cavaliers win by .55

Impossible? Think '08 Phantom Regiment.

Cavaliers have the show, all they have to do is NAIL it! :thumbup: