Who would you pay to see..

Whou would you choose >>  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pay to see if both were competing the same night ??

• Blue Devils
    • Madison Scouts

LOVE the phrase "7 greedy organizations"! Perhaps in the future we refer to them as "The Greedy 7" or "The Malevolent 7". When Jim Jones/Troopers & Don Warren/Cavaliers came up with the idea of "The Combine" (later DCI) it was aimed at the betterment of ALL Corps, NOT just for the sacred few. I voted for Madison simply because they have not as yet aligned themselves with these 7 spoiled brats. Hell, I'd rather support the Podunk Pirates than ANY G7 Corps! And yes, that includes my beloved Green Machine.

And it hurts me beyond measure to say that. But if you Greedy 7 are SO hot about this issue, hang up your current uniforms & go Join Hopkins' Band!

God help me, I never thought I'd say this - Go DCI! DIE Greedy 7!

P.S. I hope The Cavaliers take NO prisoners tonight! :tongue:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why the need for different terminology?

IMO..and this is what I said above....the 'that' is WW

"I'm sure that some few directors want that, and calling he caption 'winds' makes it easier down the road"

The point is....no place in the current proposals do the G7 admins say they are pushing for WW.

Heck, they may well next week, for all we know...but...there is no mention of WW at this point in time.

LOVE the phrase "7 greedy organizations"! Perhaps in the future we refer to them as "The Greedy 7" or "The Malevolent 7". When Jim Jones/Troopers & Don Warren/Cavaliers came up with the idea of "The Combine" (later DCI) it was aimed at the betterment of ALL Corps, NOT just for the sacred few. I voted for Madison simply because they have not as yet aligned themselves with these 7 spoiled brats. Hell, I'd rather support the Podunk Pirates than ANY G7 Corps! And yes, that includes my beloved Green Machine.

And it hurts me beyond measure to say that. But if you Greedy 7 are SO hot about this issue, hang up your current uniforms & go Join Hopkins' Band!

God help me, I never thought I'd say this - Go DCI! DIE Greedy 7!

P.S. I hope The Cavaliers take NO prisoners tonight! :tongue:

As a former marcher of non alleged G-7 Corps ( Cavaliers ), I want to commend you for having the stones to recognize an unconscionable attempt at a selfish power grab. These current Corps Directors in the G-7 should be ashamed of themselves. They have brought dishonor to themselves and to their Corps respected name for their actions here.

As a former marcher of non alleged G-7 Corps ( Cavaliers ), I want to commend you for having the stones to recognize an unconscionable attempt at a selfish power grab. These current Corps Directors in the G-7 should be ashamed of themselves. They have brought dishonor to themselves and to their Corps respected name for their actions here.

Ive said it before and know it 1st hand CAvies, whom I love are people pleasers and play all sides of the fence...we will see. As far as these directors. Most people who dont frequent DCP dont evenknow About all the G7 stuff and if it wasnt leaked noone would probably know. MAYBE THATS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ( NOT LEAKED) so it could be worked all out. Anyway theres alot of love out here for those corps and the others.

Are you the same person who posted this poll? Do you have two membership names? If no,why are you answering for someone else?

2nd gunman... Also I hear the activity is run by the corporate sponsors! lol :lookaround:

This may have been resolved by now, but I am impatient to respond to some of the earlier posts in this thread.

The point of this thread is to ask, assumedly, those who have seen both 2010 BD and 2010 Madison which of the two you would pay the most to see again, or to look at it another way, which of the two did you find most entertaining.

It is about as simple a question as one could ask. No grey area in this one.

Used to love BD and would go anywhere to see em but the last couple years IMO have been terrible as far as a enjoyable show. This season the "music" if one could scarcely classify it as that is so garbled and unmelodic and is a chaotic mess! Totally unenjoyable.

I'd go see anyone BUT BD and that sucks. They won't draw me themselves. Cavies? Sure. Scouts? Definately. But not bd....