Favorite Chords

Penguin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh...my favorite part about drum corps is the intense and lush sound of a strong hornline playing chords. I have been watching my videos from the early ninties lately so I will list some of my farvorite chords from back then (Listed by year)......

1993:

Blue Devils: The first 2 big hits first one is 44 seconds from the start the other at 53 seconds

Cadets: A beautiful deep sound (Thanx Contras) at 2 minutes 37 seconds. There are so many other great chords as well.

Madison Scouts: Nothing unique......just raw in your face drum corps power......the last chord of the show b**bs

Crossmen: I love the chord changes (Simple) in the ballad Koto Song.

Cavaliers: The second number has some really nice chords...starting at 4 minutes 23 seconds then a really nice :) chord at 4 minutes 31 seconds. A couple of more until about 4 minutes 51 seconds.

1994:

Madison Souts: End of the opener there are some awesome chords... 3 minutes 11 seconds, 3 minutes 14 seconds and most importantly the last chord of the song.

Triple Forte

• 2 weeks later...