Crown's Semis Show

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else notice that the introduction in the beginning was delayed? The was unfair and almost started the whole show off wrong. Someone in the DCI staff should be chewed out!

There is a surprise coming. Mark my words.

Well it better be a 2 point surprise, cuz thats what theyre gonna need to catch Bloo and Cavies

Did anyone else notice that the introduction in the beginning was delayed? The was unfair and almost started the whole show off wrong. Someone in the DCI staff should be chewed out!

The announcer is cued by a member of the corps staff. Don't know if the cue came later or the announcer missed it...but it was not any fault of the DCI staff.

Wait I'm confused... I know Crown is the New "Star", but thought since the Blue "Star"'s moved to Bloomington to train that they were know as the New "Star", but now I hear that people are still calling Crown the New "Star"? But with the old "Star" on the field tonight, where does that leave New "Star" and the Blue "Star"? Should we just call the Blue "Star" the Baby "Star", and the old "Star" the Grand Pa "Star"? And if the New "Star" does wear the Grand Pa "Star" uniforms, won't that just make the Baby "Star" a little jealous, seeing that as though they already have the "Star" on their uniform? And, will the audience all join hands and sing When You Wish Upon a "Star" at the end of the show tonight?

Edited by Newseditor44

Wait I'm confused... I know Crown is the New "Star", but thought since the Blue "Star"'s moved to Bloomington to train that they were know as the New "Star", but now I hear that people are still calling Crown the New "Star"? But with the old "Star" on the field tonight, where does that leave New "Star" and the Blue "Star"? Should we just call the Blue "Star" the Baby "Star", and the old "Star" the Grand Pa "Star"? And if the New "Star" does wear the Grand Pa "Star" uniforms, won't that just make the Baby "Star" a little jealous, seeing that as though they already have the "Star" on their uniform? And, will the audience all join hands and sing When You Wish Upon a "Star" at the end of the show tonight?

Jason.... don't forget about the North "Star". :tongue: