Semi Finals Open Thread

I actually learned part of this snare part :P My buddy tried out for Star that year. Yes I'm a brass player ... and yes those are some tasty beats!!!! Go Star!

I like how they already gave the placements for everyone but cavies and BD. No hope for the BC/cavies swap I suppose.

No I added the placements, they were still all 0's on DCI. I had yet to refresh the page so I c'n'p'd the list and added the placements.

Whoever thought up this "Open Class I&E Champion showcase" idea didn't think it out very well. It's great that they are showing off members from Open class... more power to them! But one colorguard member on that whole field while waiting for Star is annoying...

Great job to all the Open Class I and E performers on the field tonight. As for Olivia, the one color guard member, she is a fantastic and talented performer who was at the mercy of the sound tech and she gave a wonderful performance. I don't know if I could get up in front of a huge crowd in a huge stadium and do what those kids did tonight knowing that everyone is anxious for scores....remember, those are the kids that will feed into the World Class corps we have been watching this evening.

Is something wrong with the Fan Network DCI Feed? Or is it over?