Semi Finals Open Thread

Those pink jerseys are cool....but I want the pink t-shirt that one guy wore earlier.....please Star sell both

I thought his was Boston's best performance so far this year. This is a lot of demand in this show. I thought they stepped it a notch over last nght. But who knows what the judges will think.

"Judges don't think - they opine!

F G reedy 7 :tongue:

Can we move the venom to another post... enough!

I can't stop crying. Thank you Star of Indiana. That was amazing!

What a difference a seat makes. I was sitting in section 140 right on the 50 in row seven.

The power of the hornlines out there was excellent.

BD - The show is boring and absolutely perfect. They nail EVERYTHING. Perfect Jazz run technique, perfect brass balance, perfect guard, perfect drums. Don't really see anyone passing them up.

Cavies - Excellent show. Hornline is powerful and they get people into the show.

Bluecoats - I love the show, but they REALLY need to limit the electronics. There was a cool tenor solo going on and I could barely hear it; my seats were almost right on the field so I could hear everything.

Crown - Hornline is spectacular. Some feet issues in the sound, but that was minor.

Cadets - Love this show. Hornline was much better than last night. Show is not as pristine as I know they can do it, but it still is a great show.

Phantom - Just beautiful. That's all I can say.

SCV - Horns nail what they play. The show puts me to sleep though. They are VERY good.

Didn't catch the rest since I arrived late.

Edited by 2000Cadet

Is Star '93 the only corps to ever win high brass and percussion and not win the title?

It happened to BD at least twice that I remember. 1984 and 1985 if memory serves.

"TAKE THE PENALTY" = Priceless!

I can"t remember what this refers to

What a difference a seat makes. I was sitting in section 140 right on the 50 in row seven.

The power of the hornlines out there was excellent.

Thanks for the review.