• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nor has the shark eaten her....

Nor Boo slept with her ...

Edited by DCIHasBeen

What are some of your favorites shows this year?

Mine are

Madison

SCV

Phantom and

Cadets

My guess is that Cavies jump Devils tonight, just going on a gut feeling I had going into tonight.

From the Cavaliers Facebook feed - pic of the home side stands.

Mike

38582_420864158995_22770343995_4599016_8085423_n.jpg

So much for the naysayers saying they would never go to see finals at Lucas Oil Stadium!.... I see my empty seat :ph34r::smile: No, someone is sitting in it :thumbup:

You may not LIKE my post, but since it was 100% FACTUAL, find a more appropriate word, Jonathon. OK? "Ignorant" has no place among facts. Everything I reported was a FACT. Even the slam on Hopkins' "ability" to teach drums. On the Cadets' Threepeat DVD interview, Hopkins casually mentions that he didn't exactly leave much talent for Hannum in 1983/4.

Both of you take it to PM. This has nothing to do with tonight's show.

Kids? Take it outside!

You may not LIKE my post, but since it was 100% FACTUAL, find a more appropriate word, Jonathon. OK? "Ignorant" has no place among facts. Everything I reported was a FACT. Even the slam on Hopkins' "ability" to teach drums. On the Cadets' Threepeat DVD interview, Hopkins casually mentions that he didn't exactly leave much talent for Hannum in 1983/4.

Boo:

Five horn players are currently having symptoms of having put too much Tabasco Sauce on their dinner burritos.

:thumbup::ph34r:

is this the time or the place for this? can we just stick with the show?