Scranton show

It's possible, but it didn't happen. And that would be one CRAZY bad night.

you could be bias. it does happen. i don't know if it did but it happens. and why could they not have a bad CRAZY night?

can you show me that it didn't happen. it may have been an anomaly. are you saying that's not possible? if not exactly what would be YOUR explanation? was it a conspiracy? what? i wasn't there so please tell me and everybody here what happened?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are you working it or watching or hanging out on the computer like me?

Don, I will miss our days hanging out on the computer together waiting for scores. Those were special days. LOL!!!!

Working at Scranton, then Barbara and I are going to the Bucs show on the 28th... as paying customers. May God help us all. :tongue:

That will be the first time in.... well... I can't remember when.... that we have been to a show the weekend before Labor Day weekend. Probably since the early 1990s.

It is nice to see a show from time to time just as a fan. For one thing, much less work for me. :smile:

What made that a bogus drum score? I was there that night and didn't see anything out of line with what happened caption-wise. For someone with only 4 posts behind themselves you come off with a bit of a flame to your tone.

I was also there that night, also. It is absolutely possible that they had a bad night. In my opinion they did not. However, I watched the PA judge stand in front of Empire's drum snare line on the field for roughly 90 seconds. He spent the rest of the show on the track behind the drum major. If that's not bogus, then I don't know what is. The scores for ALL groups that night were questionable at best. This happens every #### year at Kingston and all the homers get a huge chip on their shoulder for two weeks over jacked up scores. But apparently it has been discussed elsewhere, so that's all I will say about that.

It seems a little strange that no one has posted anything about the show in Scranton this Saturday. Anyone going? Any thoughts on how this showdown of 5 of the top corps from last year is going to go?

OK, I'll start...

Buccs 94.683

Hurcs 92.500

Cabs 91.910

Empire 91.824

Bush 88.585

Scranton:

1. 83.20 Norman Prince

2. 83.10 Stratford Connecticut Yankees

3. 83.01 Carver Gay Blades

4. 82.30 Amboy Dukes

5. 81.90 Bridgeport Troopers

6. 80.30 Interstatesmen

7. 79.49 Ballantine Brewers

8. 77.49 Hamm's Indians

GREAT LINEUP!!!!!!

Elphaba

I have no idea how this will play out. This has been a strange season so far for scores and rankings.

I figure most likely Bucs in first and a dog fight for 2nd. I'm only currious as to how close the scores will be between the Bucs and the 2nd place corps.

Don, I will miss our days hanging out on the computer together waiting for scores. Those were special days. LOL!!!!

Working at Scranton, then Barbara and I are going to the Bucs show on the 28th... as paying customers. May God help us all. :tongue:

That will be the first time in.... well... I can't remember when.... that we have been to a show the weekend before Labor Day weekend. Probably since the early 1990s.

It is nice to see a show from time to time just as a fan. For one thing, much less work for me. :innocent:

note to self, if sitting near Fran, apologize to fans upfront

Anyone know the order of appearance for the Scranton show?

Ray,

From the sponsor's page (maybe you can call):

Featuring in competition:

Bushwackers - Harrison, NJ

Empire Statesmen - Rochester, NY

Buccaneers - Reading, PA

Hurricanes - Seymour, CT

Caballeros - Hawthorne, NJ

in exhibition:

Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni

CALL 1-888-300-6910 TO ORDER TICKETS FOR THIS SHOW!

Joe (I'll be in Wildwood....else I'd pay just to see Cabs Alumni !)

An interesting luck of the draw depending on how you look at it.....

An interesting luck of the draw depending on how you look at it.....

yup . the hurcs have to follow bucs. very tough. but i know liz will say...........it will show a good contrast. right liz?