QF APDs now on sale

A note about the blu-ray / dvd / cd and what's on them, those are all a different decision. Odds are usually they put the most stuff they can in there, but again, that's a different set of licensing issues that I'm not involved in. OK, off to work. APDs, take 2!

Okay, I get that. Maybe a warning next time?

On a not so completely unrelated note, I've been trying for 20 minutes to get the Crown APD to fully download. I've tried about ten times and I won't download the whole file so the last 20 seconds of the show are missing. Anyone else have this problem?

Had the same issue trying to download Crown, SCV, Academy, Madison and Phantom.

As for Crown's pre-show, I just went and DL'd their pre-season recording. Better quality there anyway. :smile:

So, I just spoke with DA. I explained the situation, and here's what we're going to do.

First, I can put in the pre-shows for all licensed music. Yay! That means Crown's, Pioneer's, Bluecoats', etc.

And second, I'm going to get a Phantom show cut from later in the week. It might not have exactly the same characteristics since I have just a stereo master on that one, but I think it'll be better than what's there.

I just ask that you be patient while I go back in and recut some stuff over the next couple of hours.

:)

I know you often get grief from all quarters, including from me as well, but thanks for going to bat for us on this. :smile:

Mike

Awesome! Thanks!!!

Everyone's quick to criticize and point out when things aren't "right" but now so quick to applaud and point out things that are made "right". Looks like these guys made this "right"!

So, I just spoke with DA. I explained the situation, and here's what we're going to do.

First, I can put in the pre-shows for all licensed music. Yay! That means Crown's, Pioneer's, Bluecoats', etc.

And second, I'm going to get a Phantom show cut from later in the week. It might not have exactly the same characteristics since I have just a stereo master on that one, but I think it'll be better than what's there.

I just ask that you be patient while I go back in and recut some stuff over the next couple of hours.

Sooooooo, what about the people, like me, who have the cut versions? Free download? Refund for the first download? What? Cause I want the recording in whatever form it may be.

Sooooooo, what about the people, like me, who have the cut versions? Free download? Refund for the first download? What? Cause I want the recording in whatever form it may be.

Later today, I'll let you guys know when you can re-download. Just go into your account, into your purchase. You have 48 hours to download, and the new file will be there in a couple hours. I'll let you know in the thread here. They'll all change at the same time; no one-sie two-sie.

Had the same issue trying to download Crown, SCV, Academy, Madison and Phantom.

As for Crown's pre-show, I just went and DL'd their pre-season recording. Better quality there anyway. :smile:

I wanted to download those but I really like the changes they made over the summer and I want those. Besides, they've been making studio recordings during Finals Week for the past few years. I was hoping they'd be doing that again. Anyone know?

W

I

N

You're the best DCat!