DCI Rant

God, eat a sandwich!!! That's not healthy to be that skinny!!!

This may come as a surprise to some people, but 6'2" and 150 lbs. falls within the parameters of a "normal" body mass index, although it is on the low end of the "normal" spectrum.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys but I need corps to make more durable shirts. My shirts seem to rip at the shoulders and back when I flex and then wild bikini clad women come out of nowhere and tear the rest off.

believe it or not it gets old. Those shirts are expensive.

It's obvious that DCI hates tall people!!!!

It's obvious that DCI hates tall people!!!!

well yeah, if they can get rid of the tall fans they can make the seats in all stadiums smaller and fit twice as many fans in the same space.

($1 to Genesis - changed a little though)

This may come as a surprise to some people, but 6'2" and 150 lbs. falls within the parameters of a "normal" body mass index, although it is on the low end of the "normal" spectrum.

using words like"parameters" and "normal body" makes me wonder if you work for Blue Cross

Thank you, yes I'm at the low end of it, but I'd never call it unhealthy. I may not have much fat on me, but I do exercise very often, and I do a lot to maintain my body as it is. And the thing is, I eat more than people much bigger than me, I also have a super quick metabolism. I'm perfectly healthy, even though I don't weigh that much. And I'm at the upper end of my weight. I'm usually around 135-140. So I think I'm okay, but thanks for the concern guys.

well yeah, if they can get rid of the tall fans they can make the seats in all stadiums smaller and fit twice as many fans in the same space.

($1 to Genesis - changed a little though)

As long as you get them out by Friday...

Thank you, yes I'm at the low end of it, but I'd never call it unhealthy. I may not have much fat on me, but I do exercise very often, and I do a lot to maintain my body as it is. And the thing is, I eat more than people much bigger than me, I also have a super quick metabolism. I'm perfectly healthy, even though I don't weigh that much. And I'm at the upper end of my weight. I'm usually around 135-140. So I think I'm okay, but thanks for the concern guys.

Don't worry about it, when I marched I was 6'1" 150, and ended my career at 6'3" 150 with a very fast metabulism. Just wait until you get the desk job and that metabulism slows down, then you've got to adjust your eating habits or you will beef up to a normal man's build.