DCI Rant

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike -- you do realize that since you posted this, if anything happens to the surviving munchkins, we would all have to testify on court now!! And possibly against you

Fortunately there are no water hazards near the parade route.

Back to the ranting.

Frank Lloyd Wright said anyone over 5'10" is a waste of materials.

Being a Frank Lloyd Wright devotee, with two dozen framed posters in my hallway of Wright works and about 60 books on the man, I thought of the same quote when I first saw the OP's post, but decided it would be too obtuse. However, what Wright said was anyone that tall was a "weed."

I just wish they would make shirts that more suited my "buddha-esque" frame.

Oh yeh... and no lycra.

yeah...corps this year...and heck..the last 20 years or so..would have made more money if they would have saved me a 4XT shirt or two for me...

Munchkins float.

Me too! Did you know medium T-shirts come in 3 sizes, medium tight, medium perfect and medium with room to move? Seats at LOS were perfect for me. On the first 4 hour flight, I got bumped to executive class. The lady beside be laughed when I said 'Not sure 'bout these seats. I can't reach my feet to the wall like you'. The connecting flight felt better, snug as a bug in a rug, haha;

Wait, how are you guys having problems with this? I'm 6'2", and I am skinny, about 150, but I can fit just fine in a large shirt from any corps, they're actually a bit long on my frame. I have friends who are 6'5" and above, and none of them have problems with shirt sizes. Could weight also be a factor, cause being skinny does change how shirts fit. I can do medium and large shirts because of my size, without the length of the shirt being a problem.

Wait, how are you guys having problems with this? I'm 6'2", and I am skinny, about 150, but I can fit just fine in a large shirt from any corps, they're actually a bit long on my frame. I have friends who are 6'5" and above, and none of them have problems with shirt sizes. Could weight also be a factor, cause being skinny does change how shirts fit. I can do medium and large shirts because of my size, without the length of the shirt being a problem.

God, eat a sandwich!!! That's not healthy to be that skinny!!!