2010 DCA Predictions

Uhhh, sorry to you too, but I've been around long enough that I HAVE seen Emprie WAY out of the top 3. I also was in a corps that 15+ pointed them at finals, so my picks are based on a LOT of history, not wishful thinking. I happen to think that the 4 corps I put over them are gonna pull out some incredible performances, the one true wildcard being Kidsgrove.

The Top 7 are gonna be the best in a long time, so a few corps that legitimately have a shot at the top 3 are gonna place a lot lower than they think they will.

So again, I say, this time with scores....

Open Class

1. Buccaneers 99.1

2. Minnesota Brass 98.6

3. Hurricanes 97.2

4. Kidsgrove Scouts 95.9

5. Empire Statesmen 95.8

6. Caballeros 95.0

7. Alliance 92.1

8. Bushwackers 88.5

9. Renegades 88.0

10. Corpsvets 87.6

Dude where have you been? Last time Empire was WAYYYYYYY (not even close to way) out of top 3 was like in the 90's. MAYBE.

Obviously you're predictions are YOUR OWN and thats fine. But still...what does the past's outcomes have to do with 2010's?

I LOVE DCA WEEKEND!!!!!! I can't wait to perform on saturday and sunday. Highlight of the year.

($1 to Jeff Ream^)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that Blousemen will win prelims by a lot and then leave town before finals just like they did in 1982. I am sure that you guys remember that fiasco. Petrone was ######!!!

Donny

Dude where have you been? Last time Empire was WAYYYYYYY (not even close to way) out of top 3 was like in the 90's. MAYBE.

Obviously you're predictions are YOUR OWN and thats fine. But still...what does the past's outcomes have to do with 2010's?

I LOVE DCA WEEKEND!!!!!! I can't wait to perform on saturday and sunday. Highlight of the year.

($1 to Jeff Ream^)

Actually it was in the 80's, time to do your thing, forget this thread

I predict that Blousemen will win prelims by a lot and then leave town before finals just like they did in 1982. I am sure that you guys remember that fiasco. Petrone was ######!!!

Donny

When you see the bodies that the Stealthmen have put in as well as the work (levitation and all), you may change your mind. :worthy:

($1 to Jeff Ream^)

GOD I LOVE THE THURSDAY BEFORE FINALS!!

( and you can pay me...all of you cheap ####ers...this weekend.I figure between this and submit a bid, you all owe me $1,000. :worthy: )

Actually it was in the 80's, time to do your thing, forget this thread

Thanks for strengthening my point!

I will. I'm just waiting to go to our rehearsal tonight.

:worthy:

GOD I LOVE THE THURSDAY BEFORE FINALS!!

( and you can pay me...all of you cheap ####ers...this weekend.I figure between this and submit a bid, you all owe me $1,000. :worthy: )

I'm going to find you and actually give you a dollar. Maybe 3 for the past 2 years

The season is almost over and all that is left is prelims and finals. So what are your predictions?

10. Bushwhackers/Kilties

9. Renegades

8. Corpsvets

7. Alliance

6. Kidsgrove Scouts

5. Caballeros

4. Ct. Hurricanes

3. Minnesota Brass

2. Reading Buccaneers

1. Empire Statesmen

There is only one thing I can predict....hate to tell you this kids.....but the forecast is for showers Saturday and Sunday, all day[/size]. Yes I am screaming!!!!

Edited by Bucbari