DCA Championships Weekend

JohnD

We're at the stadium - making sure that everything's ready for our coverage of the DCA World Championships this weekend. The facilities look great and we're ready to go.

The weather this morning is warm and sunny - but it doesn't look like it'll stay that way thru this evening. Hopefully, the rains will stay away from PAETEC Park and we'll have a great weekend of drum corps. Tonight's I&E and Mini Corps event is a great way to get things started.

We'll be online tomorrow from beginning to end - so if you're not in the stands, stay tuned to DCP.

-john

DCAField2010.jpg

Here is the concert side for competition this weekend. The Skybox Suites are just gorgeous! Not a bad seat in the house. If you haven't bought your ticket, come to the stadium. Weather is going to be spot rains, but really comfortable and a great weekend for drum corps!

DCAStadiumBrent.JPG

can you get pictures of the suites?

I want to see what my weekend will look like

Do I have my day wrong or am I missing the updates? Been a long week at work I guess!

Tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.

boarding pass: check

rental car: check

underwear: check

umbrella: check

Looking forward to your coverage! Best of luck John and DCP Crew!

I think you will find that umbrella pretty worthless in a hurricane. Get yourself a poncho and not one of those cheap disposable kind.

I think you will find that umbrella pretty worthless in a hurricane. Get yourself a poncho and not one of those cheap disposable kind.

Don't remember the exact year but ther was a couple 50 gal. drums at the gate for umbrella deposit. They were not permitted in the stadium. Good chance to pick up a nice bumper shute on the way out.