Southern percussion placement (shocking)

CCBD05

Laura, seeing that you are Alliance's tour director, maybe you can answer this question:

Did the Grim Reaper travel on a separate bus because everyone else was afraid of him? :dontgetit:

I'm guessing no, but he did get a seat all to himself...... :confused:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same reason everyone seems to believe Carolina Gold is not a DCA South corps?

Carolina Gold IS a NE corps.

A number of years ago when DCA South was first cranking up, Gold decided not to compete in the Southern circuit in any way, citing that they were not a DCA South (i.e. Southern) corps.

They, by their own actions and admission, are not a Southern corps and don't compete in the Southern circuit.

Exactly

My poor attempt at sarcasm.

Kind of hard to tell without any signature and face to put with it.

Wuss.

:blink:

Are you sure you want to go there?

:tongue: :tongue: :devil:

I got your back on this one Jerald. I Marched 2004-2007 at the Rockmart shows with MCL. Marched and rehearsed the entire season with CV in 2009. No worse for wear for it. The heats rough but its not the end all. I am pretty sure Jerald has put a good number of years in with CV at the Rock . I guess that gives him the right to use the word and me to back him up on it.

WUSS!

Edited by camel lips

Laura, seeing that you are Alliance's tour director, maybe you can answer this question:

Did the Grim Reaper travel on a separate bus because everyone else was afraid of him? :blink:

I believe the Grim Reaper had his own seat and as long as you leave him alone, he won't mess with you......unless it's your time to go. :tongue:

Mrs Greenwald, he's touching m...........<thud>!

That explains the missing marching member and here I was thinking we had left them at a rest area. That also might explain the strange smell coming from the back of the bus. haha

OMG John that was by far one of the funniest things I have read in a while.

Mrs Greenwald, he's touching m...........<thud>!

:blink::tongue::tongue::devil:

Kind of hard to tell without any signature and face to put with it.

... that doesn't make any sense. No wait, it does. Clearly you would hear the inflexion of my voice through my signature. I'm not a bully on this forum, so I don't see any reason to put a signature. Even if I did, you still wouldn't know who I was...

Now that was sarcasm.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how Carolina Gold is a NE corps - instead of South? That drive from Atlanta to North Carolina sure didn't take very long... and then there were these guys named Mason and Dixon... and a whole bunch of guys back when from Carolina who wore Grey coats and shot a whole lot of northerners...

Richmond was the capital of the South... is not Richmond NORTH of North Carolina?

I guess I'm missing something here...