Finals weekend thoughts

sneakers on a wire mean that the territory is a known selling spot which is claimed by individual dealers

Well, well, well. You learn something new EVERY day!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. over a week and only one email and snarky comment on FB. gotta love it!

sneakers on a wire mean that the territory is a known selling spot which is claimed by individual dealers

Yeah,,some of the cops I know use to go out at night and throw sneakers up on the wire from a opposing gang just to stir the fire. :blink:

In Baltimore, there are some neighborhoods with police surveillance cameras in drug-trafficking areas...... those cameras are designated by blue blinking lights.

Yes, the lights do look rather festive during Christmas season, but still...... :tongue:

In Baltimore, there are some neighborhoods with police surveillance cameras in drug-trafficking areas...... those cameras are designated by blue blinking lights.

Yes, the lights do look rather festive during Christmas season, but still...... :tongue:

Ah-hah!

Now I know what they were talking about during July 4th weekend when the traffic advisory signs along I-65 in Kentucky were promoting "Blue Lights Across the Bluegrass".

Edited by K2SMA

The "Blue Lights Across the Bluegrass" is a Kentucky State Police traffic safety campaign with increased awareness and enforcement in targeted areas to boost revenue road safety. The blue lights significance relates to the blue lights on all KSP and KY Vehicle Enforcement patrol cars.

The "Blue Lights Across the Bluegrass" is a Kentucky State Police traffic safety campaign with increased awareness and enforcement in targeted areas to boost revenue road safety. The blue lights significance relates to the blue lights on all KSP and KY Vehicle Enforcement patrol cars.

Not exactly a "K-Mart Blue Light Special", is it. I've witnessed a few of those these days working out of town, Southwest of Lexingon these days!!! :tongue: