Congrats Air Force Drum & Bugle Corps

It's REALLY not possible as the midshipmen corps will be in Europe that weekend in 2012... a most unfortunate scheduling conflict...

Hmmmm.... Do you think it's too late for me and Fran to join?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm.... Do you think it's too late for me and Fran to join?

Two people = instant Honor Guard. :tongue::ph34r:

I don't think they make a camo Hawaiian shirt tho, Fran.

Actually, they do. My son-in-law has a friend in the Hawaiian National Guard and a group of them had some made up and he was given one. Next time I go to visit my daughter I'll see if he'll part with it. We can then present it to Fran, so that when he's walking around before a show, we won't be able to see him.

Actually, they do. My son-in-law has a friend in the Hawaiian National Guard and a group of them had some made up and he was given one. Next time I go to visit my daughter I'll see if he'll part with it. We can then present it to Fran, so that when he's walking around before a show, we won't be able to see him.

Oh God..... :tongue:

All true what was said above... competition is always the weekend of the Navy-Air Force football game because at least 2 of the 3 service academy corps will be there by default, and located at the academy that hosts the game. Always the 1st weekend of October....

And yes, the Navy D&B will be in Ireland supporting Navy football versus Notre Dame on Labor Day weekend in 2012. That "away" game is what freed up the stadium for DCA to move in.

I'm hoping the Marine D&B might be able to do an exhibition at DCA's in 2012, but that weekend normally is during one of their leave blocks.

Jeff