2011 Blue Stars

Blah, blah, blah...

I recall this same type of color conversation going on back in 1988-89 when the Blue Devils wore blue and black in '88 and all black in '89.

The Blue Stars grey uniforms are awesome! They were definitely one of the more unique looking corps during this past season, and that was a positive.

As I've stated before, here's hoping they can improve on thier placement in 2011 and mature and progress from the crutch of an over abundance of props.

Speaking of props, I've gotta give some to Furlano for doing a great job assembling and retaining a quality staff from last year into 2011.

actually the blue devils 88 uniform was black jacket and grey pants, in 1989 they changed the pants to black and kept the black jacket.

No blue on the musicians either year. in 1988 the guard wore long white dresses that had blue on the inside of the skirt part of the dress. don't remember what the guard wore in 1989 though.

actually the blue devils 88 uniform was black jacket and grey pants, in 1989 they changed the pants to black and kept the black jacket.

No blue on the musicians either year. in 1988 the guard wore long white dresses that had blue on the inside of the skirt part of the dress. don't remember what the guard wore in 1989 though.

Oops, typo. Why I typed "blue" when I meant "gray" is beyond me. Oh well.

Yeah, I remember the Blue Devils wearing the black n' gray in '88. I actually liked that better than the all black of '89. However, the blue was a welcome return in 1990.

grey = shrewd move for drill. Probably hides things better than black.

Nope - it just looked bad. Imagine how great their show would have been if they wore the white uniforms.