ROMEO Cadets

I can't join either. I'll soon be 65 but both my parents are no longer with us. Oh well, in just over 5 years I'll be elligible (sp). I'm just not too thrilled with their "Behavior Code". Hey, you got an itch ya got an itch!!! :tongue:

hmmm. 65? I wouldn't have guessed 48 :smile:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere around Danville. From just out side of Cleveland? That's a long time to have that right blinker on!!! :tongue:

You're right, Mike. Maybe that's why I have to replace the right blinker bulb about every two or three months - overuse.

You're right, Mike. Maybe that's why I have to replace the right blinker bulb about every two or three months - overuse.

If you're driving to Plymouth try stopping off at exit 15. There's a nice little place to eat just off route 80. If nothing else you'll save money on signal bulbs. :tongue:

I'll be in Jersey from Nov. 12th through til I go up to Plymouth with the Bridgemen on Nov. 19.

And you'll come see me right? :tongue:

I'll be in Jersey from Nov. 12th through til I go up to Plymouth with the Bridgemen on Nov. 19. Are you going to Plymouth? Where abouts in Jersey? Don't tell Ream you're moving to Jersey, he'll never forgive you. :tongue:

Looking for a 10 - 15 mile radius of East Rutherford. (That's where my office is....yes...one hellova commute every day!) Need a place that accepts dogs over 60 lbs, and that possibly has a balcony....not easy to find!!! (I LOVE my Weber Q Grill!!!)

No...will not be in Plymouth.....haven't been there since 2008 (my last exhibition with the Cabs Alumni), and have no plans on going back in the near or far future!!! (Plan for the weather Mikey......the Plymouth winds during the parade can be BRUTAL!!!!)

Enjoy.....see you soon!!!

(shhhh......I MAY venture into Bayonne some day!!!) :smile:

And you'll come see me right? :lol:

I'd love to Liz. You got my cell and I got your's. But it ain't on speed dial though. :huh: Hope your migranes are gone and you're feeling okay. Love ya. :tongue:

Edited by NYSkyliner

Looking for a 10 - 15 mile radius of East Rutherford. (That's where my office is....yes...one hellova commute every day!) Need a place that accepts dogs over 60 lbs, and that possibly has a balcony....not easy to find!!! (I LOVE my Weber Q Grill!!!)

I'd love to have a dog but where I am doesn't allow dogs. Cats, birds, fish yeah but no dogs. Got a balcony and have a gas grill too. They don't allow charcoal grills. Fire hazards.

No...will not be in Plymouth.....haven't been there since 2008 (my last exhibition with the Cabs Alumni), and have no plans on going back in the near or far future!!! (Plan for the weather Mikey......the Plymouth winds during the parade can be BRUTAL!!!!)

Just bought a pair of really warm black gloves that are flexible and thin enough to be able to press the valves with no problems. Ski gloves just ain't gonna make it. :tongue:

Enjoy.....see you soon!!!

(shhhh......I MAY venture into Bayonne some day!!!) :huh:

Hey, a perfect time would be the weekend of nov. 13 and/or 14. Love to see you there if for no other reason then to say hi and BS. :lol:

Edited by NYSkyliner

I'd love to have a dog but where I am doesn't allow dogs. Cats, birds, fish yeah but no dogs. Got a balcony and have a gas grill too. They don't allow charcoal grills. Fire hazards.

I've had my dog Soprano for almost 9 years now.....got her when I was unemployed after 9/11 to keep my parents company. She's my little baby!! :mat:

Just bought a pair of really warm black gloves that are flexible and thin enough to be able to press the valves with no problems. Ski gloves just ain't gonna make it. :tongue:

My hands were NEVER the problem.....it was the rest of my body!

But nothing that alot of Bloody Mary's in the morning, and blackberry brandy waiting for the parade couldn't take care of!!! :lol:

Hey, a perfect time would be the weekend of nov. 13 and/or 14. Love to see you there if for no other reason then to say hi and BS. :huh:

Ya never know!!! :tic:

Edited by FPonzo