2010 DVDs are the best ever!

You could just order your DVD (or Blu-ray or CD) here: http://store.dci.org/2010_Audio_Video_Pre-Order_C230.cfm

I know it says on the page that you are placing a "pre-order" for the 2010 products but it is pretty obvious the CD and DVDs are shipping now.

Then when you get them, you will no longer need to be :thumbup: .

Big BOO on DCI!

I ordered a Blu - Ray 1-12 and a regular DVD for the rest

DCI is nickel and diming loyal purchasers by waiting until the Blu Ray is available to send available merchandise!

BOO on you penny pinchers ( waiting to ship one time only - dci )

Edited by fecontra

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big BOO on DCI!

I ordered a Blu - Ray 1-12 and a regular DVD for the rest

DCI is nickel and diming loyal purchasers by waiting until the Blu Ray is available to send available merchandise!

BOO on you penny pinchers ( waiting to ship one time only - dci )

A few years ago I would have agreed with you, but today I think it would get expensive for DCI to ship separately for everyone. I'm waiting too, but I understand DCI's side on this if they're waiting.

Edited by jjeffeory

A few years ago I would have agreed with you, but today I think it would get expensive for DCI to ship separately for everyone. I'm waiting too, but I understand DCI's side on this if they're waiting.

yeesh - fans acting like bean-counters?

nevertheless - my charge card got a hit from DCI today! - thanks curcumstance or DCP!

i guess i should read all the posts first but....

I am very disappointed! I think the sound is not good at all on the dvds (not blu ray) - the mics could not handle the big hits, and the sound cuts out in the loud parts - i watch mine on a couple of dvd players and i get the same result -

i guess i should read all the posts first but....

I am very disappointed! I think the sound is not good at all on the dvds (not blu ray) - the mics could not handle the big hits, and the sound cuts out in the loud parts - i watch mine on a couple of dvd players and i get the same result -

(coming from a guy who hasn't seen the dvds or the Blu-Rays yet)

Did you try it on a DVD player attached to a decent sound system?

and did I mention the DVDs come with some GREAT liner notes :thumbup:

"...while some corps improved quite a bit compared to the year before, other corps' levels of performance excellence went through the roof." (M. Boo)

Couldn't agree more...especially with the Bluecoats :thumbup:

Thanks. I feel much better now. :thumbup:

I took a few minutes to read the notes before popping the DVD in just now. Very well done Mr Boo! Now one more Boo - for UPS who managed to toss my package around enough to crack the dvd case in transit. The discs are fine but more importantly, the liner notes survived nearly unscathed! :thumbup:

There is a God!

For the love of humanity... all you people who already have your DVDs, please don't make Mike Boo cry himself to sleep a second night in a row because no one has told Mike that the only reason you bought the DVDs was to Read More Boo, and the 2010 liner notes are the best ever, too. I'd do it myself but I don't have the set, yet. I know you think Mike's in this for the big bucks DCI pays him so you don't need to do this, but trust me, writers need praise, too.

Writers do need praise. We are a sensitive lot. as for the big bucks, I'm investing this year's largesse from DCI in Nairobi municipal bonds. I should be able to single-handedly lift the entire nation of Kenya out of Third World status.