Lots of corps

Kyoti

why does it have to be Open? I'd be thrilled if they are back and A Class

Agreed. I would hate to see them come back with class A 'ish" numbers and not fair well in open. Much rather see a strong viable Class A corps if the numbers don't shake out.

I think if anyone wants to move into open class they really need to have the numbers to support it but its not my call.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream will be competing in California et al etc. Also reading the forum, a lot of new corps look to take the field this year. I think that Skyliners are planning on fielding a corps, hopefully open class!!

Edited by DreaminMello

There are lots of new names and some old names back in the mix. If you have info on any of the corps on the list....Open Class or Class A.....going to Rochester or not.....competitive corps or parade corps this year....show title/rep for the season,....etc, etc.

I think many people would appreciate this. I'll try to update the original post as stuff comes in.

So here goes.....Let me know if I've missed anyone....

Alliance – Open Class

Brigadiers

Buccaneers – Open Class

Bushwackers – Open Class

Caballeros – Open Class

Carolina Gold

Cincinnati Tradition

Conquistadors

CorspVets – Open Class

Empire Statesmen – Open Class

Excelsior

Frontier

Fusion Core

Govenaires

Grenadiers

Gulf Coast Sound

High Country Brass

Hurricanes – Open Class

Kilties – Open Class

Minnesota Brass – Open Class

Music City Legend

Renegades – Open Class

6th Street Regiment

Skyliners

Sunrisers

Shenandoah Sound

SoCal Dream

Sun Devils

Thunder (Arkansas)

Vigilantes

White Sabres

Windsor Regiment

Re: Cincinnati Tradition, News has already been posted on this forum regarding their progress toward the 2011 Season.

Dream will be competing regionally in California and hopefully fielding a group for minicorps. Also reading the forum, a lot of new corps look to take the field this year. I think that Skyliners are planning on fielding a corps, hopefully open class!!

Lots of displaced members in the area. I could see them fielding a strong corps this year but open class might be too much of a jump too soon.

Guess all this will shake out in July.

:lol::smile::blink::blink:

FFFFRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Chops Inc is panning to return to the field as well

Arkansas Thunder will almost certainly declare class A, unless a caravan of 15-20 new members show up at the next camp.

BTW, Our full name is "Arkansas Thunder" with Arkansas in the title :)

Arkansas Thunder will almost certainly declare class A, unless a caravan of 15-20 new members show up at the next camp.

BTW, Our full name is "Arkansas Thunder" with Arkansas in the title :)

It's not My Kansas, it's not Your Kansas, It's Arkansas!

I've heard rumors of some A Class groups that are "looking" to go Open, but I do not know if that means they are or that they just open to the idea. I could see Fusion or Sun Devils going to Open Class next year. They were both fairly large Class A groups last year and Sun Devils are in a particularly good location for recuiting a large group (not much competition).