Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

Personaly I stronly dislike the show. I think the fact that the Brass doesnt play a not untill almost 3 minutes in is rediculous. I think that the fact that they play over the actual tracks instead of aranging the tracks into music is silly. I dont think the Battery sounds good, nor does their part sound like it goes with the music. Changing between songs is sounds like a jumbled up mess. Its just an overall bad arangment.

• Like 7

Personaly I stronly dislike the show. I think the fact that the Brass doesnt play a not untill almost 3 minutes in is rediculous. I think that the fact that they play over the actual tracks instead of aranging the tracks into music is silly. I dont think the Battery sounds good, nor does their part sound like it goes with the music. Changing between songs is sounds like a jumbled up mess. Its just an overall bad arangment.

Have you listened beyond the pre-show (that would be the first three minutes, by the way)?

• Like 1

Actually the brass plays the very first note of the show.

• Like 1

Typically when you want to complain or bash someone or something, you want to at least make sure your facts are straight and that you use proper spelling and grammar. Otherwise, you just come across as a childish, uninformed, and rather idiotic hater.

Move along, move along.

• Like 3

someone must not be aware of the term "PRE-SHOW"... LOL

Let's see--2 posts and you bash Crown in this one, and BD and Cavies in the other. Sheeesssh!

• Like 1

Actually the brass plays the very first note of the show.

And WHAT a note that is!!! Goosebump city--big time!

Check out Friday's DCI Field Pass. They play the ending of the pre-show and the first part of the opener. The brass hit comes at 8:01 in the Field Pass audio. At 8:02, you can hear where the automated gain control (I'm guessing) kicks in.

I gotta hear this live!!!

i'm confused by the past couple of pages. i tried to understand some of the reason for the hating on crown, and looked for something (anything) to make sense, but it just didn't make any sense at all.

go crown! wish I could see your show live.

• Like 1