Carolina Crown 2011: Rach Star

probably been asked before...but what do fans shout when the crown is formed?

FREEBIRD!!!!!!! :)

Hope that helps! :)

Crowns show is incredible! I am appalled at the lower scores It is crazy that a corps can march around and standstill next to PVC houses and have less Thanthe marching demand and executiOn that crown brings and be in the hunt. BD show is a park and blow. Wtf! My vote for champion is between crown and cadets. Judges ! Get your head out of your #####.

• Like 6

THANK YOU CROWN FOR AN AMAZING SHOW THIS YEAR! You brought the house down tonight in INDY. It was an amazing year with all the Corps but thanks for bringing us one of the most entertaining shows in years to Drum Corps! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

• Like 4

Dear Crown,

You Rach !!

Oh ... and I think the audience sorta liked your show too :-)

Yours Truly,

Corpsband

ps. Nice job on the Ott. Back in Carolina where it belongs.

Apologies for the minus one. I was trying to hit plus on an iPad, and Im a butterfingers with this virtual keyboard. Now I can't figure out how to undo it. In any event, I concur entirely with your sentiments.

Apologies for the minus one. I was trying to hit plus on an iPad, and Im a butterfingers with this virtual keyboard. Now I can't figure out how to undo it. In any event, I concur entirely with your sentiments.

+1 from me ;-) i got slim fingers. You Rach Carolina Crown! Loved the show on my lil ole lap top. Now I really gotta get the DVD or CD :-)