Sinvitation 7

Pleased to annouce that the Teal Sound will be performing " Sinvitation 7 " for the 2011 Program . Music will explore a wider range of electronics and the actual titles will be released soon . While awaiting approval I can tell you we will be exploring the likes of Vitamin String Quartet , soundtracks and We do still love our rock !

Teal Sound is setting record numbers for auditions and we are excited to kick off the season !

It is fun to be doing drum corps in Florida again !

Sounds good - I've really enjoyed the last couple of years - Teal's shows have been like nothing else out there.

Mike

Seconded.

What do you mean you're not playing on G bugles?!?!?!?! [/Hrothy]

Sounds exciting! Keep doing your thing! The variety is great!

Still not sold on your direction the past few years . . .but, as always, willing to listen.

Agreed.

TEAL SOUND DOES have their own style and I hope they stick too it. Will this style get them into finals ? Probably not . There is more to DCI than making the top 12.

Will it be unique and different than all the cookie cutter dark /angry drum corps out there who design for points and placements alone ? yes !!

good job.