Any Guesses for INT 2011

INT stands for the only corps capable of performing at 3 events on the same day spread out over nearly 3000 miles.

And they perform at pretty much any show with more than 4-5 corps performing.

People oftentimes rudely get up and leave during their performance, and then come back during the performance with copious amounts of food and drink. And of course, people just talk talk talk throughout the whole show.

INT is short for something....

Edited by Lance
  • Like 1

INT began a few years ago during a lull in the activity, and at a time when it was sorely needed, imo.

INT is an acquired thing. It takes more than one experience with INT to fully appreciate all that is going on.

INT is not for everyone. Some sit and don't move during INT. Others quickly get up and out of their seats when they finish. As you can see, some get angry with INT. There are the usual INT haters. Others laugh when they see INT. Others are confused or pained. Others have little reaction at all. Others will stand in line at INT for their sovies. But these varied fan reactions are no different than any other Corps performance reaction. INT will endure, imo. And that's a welcome relief for many.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

INT stands for intermission, it's been a running thread joke for (I guess the third year with this thread). Bored DCP goers (poorly) do their best to come up with new ways describing intermission as a corps, and bask in the perceived hilarity of someone stumbling on the joke for the first time and trying to figure out who INT is. Sorry to ruin the fun everyone! :thumbup:

• Like 4

Everyone can use a little INT once and awhile, imo.

The key is not to overdue it though, or you might miss out on things.

Edited by BRASSO

Tour of Champions INT or Regular season INT?

Uh sorry for being naive and all, but what does INT stand for? :thumbup:

INT is a joke that has never been funny yet keeps getting revived every year.

I hope INT suffers a tragic bus accident involving carbon monoxide, the Grand Canyon and vultures.

• Like 1

INT stands for intermission, it's been a running thread joke for (I guess the third year with this thread). Bored DCP goers (poorly) do their best to come up with new ways describing intermission as a corps, and bask in the perceived hilarity of someone stumbling on the joke for the first time and trying to figure out who INT is. Sorry to ruin the fun everyone! :thumbup:

Ah thank you! I'll hold the secret for next year :smile:

For all the animosity INT creates among its detractors, you'll notice that those same people still come on the most recent INT thread to bash both INT and the people who keep the dream alive. Like moths to a flame, they can't stay away from the INTness that is INT.

All I've heard about INT thus far is that they're getting new uniforms. Does anyone have an idea what the new design will be? Are there any clandestine photos of the new uniform out there?

I've also heard INT is getting a new staff bus and it's going to radically change the concept of what such a vehicle can be. The same questions above apply to the bus.

• Like 2